Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

This week’s Years and Years (episode 4)

Spoiler

Absolutely reeling from the ending. Incredibly well done and absolutely gut wrenching - the last 10 minutes was sensational TV

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xela said:

Hoping to start (and finish) Chernobyl this weekend. 

No spoilers anyone, I don't want to know if they successfully averted a disaster

:trollface:

It lead to a cool Call Of Duty map.

• Like 1

I was going to see what the fuss  with The Wire was last night... but Happy and Black Mirror are back!

The Wire can wait.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

Late to the party, just watched ep 1 of Chernobyl. F***ing brilliant. 

Yep. I too found a way to watch it - first two episodes this evening. Wow. 

• Like 3

As others have mentioned, the accompanying podcast to Chernobyl is also excellent. But I wouldn't listen to it episode by episode (as in watch episode one of the show and then listen to episode one of the podcast)
Watch the whole show first and then listen to the podcast

What We Do In The Shadows has been absolutely superb so far. Ep 6 when they take ‘The Baron’ for a night on the town had me in absolute stitches. Top, top stuff 🤣

giphy.gif

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Designer1 said:

Last episode of The Virtues was unsurprisingly excellent. Meadows is such a phenom.

Easily the best episode of the series last night, it was superb. 

Still left me feeling a tad disappointed overall. Felt like a late night Eastenders storyline, with much better script and actors. 

Wasn’t a patch on This is England imo. 

Still decent though, might not have been helped by the fact Chernobyl was so utterly brilliant - the other stuff I’m watching seems b-list. 

Watched all three Black Mirrors last night. Second one was pretty forgettable, first was pretty good but the third with Miley Cyrus was excellent. I thought she was really, really good. 

Chernobyl was brilliant as everyone else has said!  

Love Black Mirror but keep reading mixed reviews of the latest season of it not that that's going to stop me watching it

Anyone watch The Handmaid's Tale? Can fully recommend that

Â