Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I've had IASIP available to watch for so long but it's just so hard to watch. The pilot episode which involves some skincrawling chat about race, is both funny but so painful. Likewise I think its the S2 opener when Danny de Vito's character comes in and announces he's divorcing the mum, they're all such awful human beings :D it's hard. And it makes me cautious about recommending it to friends and family with varying sensibilities. At one point I shall and try and knuckle down and watch a few episodes without a cushion covering my face.

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

It's been getting better with each season too. Currently on Season 3, and the stakes keep getting higher and higher. Brilliant writing.

Ah I'm really envious that you're getting to watch it for the first time. You're gonna love the rest of it too. Just so good.

Would probably be my desert island box set.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

It's brilliant from start to finish. 

Admittedly I watched on a laptop, rather than a proper telly, but I really struggled to get into it. I watched the first season and halfway through the second and then gave up around the time of the shootout in the desert. Clearly there's something wrong with me, because I found it all a bit....tedious, tbh.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Xela said:

Not seen Breaking Bad yet. Its my winter watch this year. 

Dude ??!??! Get yer arse out of the vine pub and start watching !!! Freakin' awesome show !!

3 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

Dude ??!??! Get yer arse out of the vine pub and start watching !!! Freakin' awesome show !!

Calm down dear! :P

I watched a load of iconic shows in a row; The Wire, The Shield, Lost and 24 from memory. I wanted to keep one back.

It'll do well to beat The Wire. That was amazing. 

p.s Funnily enough was talking about a grill night at work today! You even been to the King Arthur in Walsall? On the Park Hall estate from memory...

Edited by Xela
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

I watched a load of iconic shows in a row; The Wire, The Shield, Lost and 24 from memory. I wanted to keep one back.

p.s Funnily enough was talking about a grill night at work today! You even been to the King Arthur in Walsall? On the Park Hall estate from memory...

The wire is top notch too. Never heard of the king arthur, despite living local to walsall. 

I shall expect a detailed report to include pics (or GTFO !) :D

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Xela said:

Nothing can beat The Wire, tough BB is coming closer so far.

Â