Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 9/25/2017 at 18:21, NurembergVillan said:

Got about 3 or 4 episodes into Tin Star before deciding I was bored to tears and flanning it off.

Just done the same with Westworld too.  It hasn't grabbed me at all.

Since Breaking Bad, I think Line of Duty is the only thing that has totally grabbed me.

Maybe start Ozark its surprisingly good 

That documentary on Vietnam War looks interesting, been a while since a good historical documentary has appeared.

On a much fluffier note and even away from the kind of shows people are suggesting here, I'm also enjoying Bake Off ( :( ) and the 'reality' one on wannabe Astronauts on BBC2, which has been entertaining, though some of the earlier candidates were just bizarre picks. Anyway, very much on Team Tim or Suzie for the final next week.

14 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Trailer out for blue planet 2

:o

to be fair to them as much as I don't like the BBC no one can touch them on nature documentaries, the clip of the wave crashing with the light hitting it...**** me that's beautiful 

Looks bloomin' incredible .:o

• Like 3

First two seasons are some of the best telly, quality starts to drop at season 3 and the inevitable hop-over-a-carniverous-piscine is done and dusted by the awful season 4, which you should avoid at all costs.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Gave Arrested Development a start today. Only 4 episodes in so way too early to judge but its just ok so far. 

It's absolutely brilliant at first. 

Then it just starts to get a bit too bizarre for me. Once Charlize Theron turns up it's just batshit crazy. Never bothered finishing it.

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It's absolutely brilliant at first. 

Then it just starts to get a bit too bizarre for me. Once Charlize Theron turns up it's just batshit crazy. Never bothered finishing it.

I thought it reaches some amazing high points right around the Charlize Theron parts but then drops off significantly on the Netflix commissioned series

Â