Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

yep I was just thinking the same, but its coming back to me

persuaded the missus to watch 20 minutes of it, she declared style over substance and wandered off to read a book

she'll be sorry when I get my show commissioned and she doesn't know any of the references

• Like 1

finally finished Battlestar Galactica after a burst of episodes again over a few days. Great stuff. Season 2-4 in particular is up there with the best of the best in terms of human drama and political satire. Such a well written show. 

Finally started watching Game of Thrones Saturday. I'm now on the 3rd season. It's taken over my life!

Have you got to the bit where the killer, alien robots show up yet? That's the best bit. 

• Like 1

finally finished Battlestar Galactica after a burst of episodes again over a few days. Great stuff. Season 2-4 in particular is up there with the best of the best in terms of human drama and political satire. Such a well written show. 

Tricia Helfer  :wub:

• Like 2

So, the TV listing says 'Big Brother: Armageddon'.

They're not actually fighting over scraps of rat meat, whilst battling radiation sickness with bombs raining down around them - are they?

Could someone else look?

I don't think I could stand the disappointment :)

• Like 3

Just finished True Detective.

Superb stuff, especially from the two leads...except some of the dialogue was rather mumbled and difficult to hear

• Like 1

I've been watching Prison Break recently, just on to series 3 now. I actually enjoyed the second series more than the first, and enjoying the third so far. I realise that nobody else thinks this.

Finally started watching Game of Thrones Saturday. I'm now on the 3rd season. It's taken over my life!

I've been watching so much of it of late, just got the last 2 episodes of season 4 left. I'm going to miss watching episode after episode once I'm all caught up. :(

Edited by kurtsimonw

Finished watching all five seasons of Community. Awesome show!

Season 4 dropped in quality a bit, but was still decent. Can't wait for season 6. Hope they can get Donald Glover back for it.

• Like 1

Â