Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone else watched Extant?

'series about Halle Berry getting raped by an invisible space alien ghost (or something) when on a solo misson aboard a space station, but she can't really remember it, so goes back to Earth and is semi-surprised to find she is pregernunt. The mysterious company she works for knows something related to the solar flare's is going on though. Plus, her husband has created this murderous child android that is blatently going to bananas and destroy the whole of mankind.

The constant stream of 'mystery' I found quite contrived, especially the ham fisted attempt at a cliff hanger at the end of the first ep when some guy who is supposed to be dead shows up at the house and is like 'uh...becareful...I'm watching...trust no one'.

They're probably all robots. Haven't watched the second one yet.

...AND NONE OF THEM KNEW THEY WUZ ROBOTS

Edited by hogso

I think I liked season 5 the most... 6 has been the poorest. Although i have watched 1-6 in about 3 months so I think I am overexposed to Jack Bauer now!

Next up - Prison Break s1 or Sopranos s1? 

Im re-watching Band of Brothers, Ive watched it so many times. I always forget about it when thinking about the best shows ive watched. Its just as good as Breaking Bad et al or does it not count because its a mini series. 

I think I liked season 5 the most... 6 has been the poorest. Although i have watched 1-6 in about 3 months so I think I am overexposed to Jack Bauer now!

Next up - Prison Break s1 or Sopranos s1? 

Sopreanos all day every day. Just be warned it may take over your life for a few months.

Finally started watching Game of Thrones Saturday. I'm now on the 3rd season. It's taken over my life!

I've been watching so much of it of late, just got the last 2 episodes of season 4 left. I'm going to miss watching episode after episode once I'm all caught up. :(

I've finished. Now gotta wait until next year :(

Finally started watching Game of Thrones Saturday. I'm now on the 3rd season. It's taken over my life!

I've been watching so much of it of late, just got the last 2 episodes of season 4 left. I'm going to miss watching episode after episode once I'm all caught up. :(

Bloody hell. 

Same.

Not much of a reader, but went out and bought the books today for my GoT fix before the next season!

Same.

Not much of a reader, but went out and bought the books today for my GoT fix before the next season!

Let me know if they are any good. I wonder how I'm gonna get my GoT fix now. Anyone know any medieval brothels?

Nope we will get to see saul's beard for another season

i reckon the next series will involve Carrie being mentally unbalanced, an emotional wreck, disobeying direct orders from the head of the CIA but still somehow being allowed to keep her job...

it became utter bollocks about 2 episodes in to series 2, the last one was appalling 

Im re-watching Band of Brothers, Ive watched it so many times. I always forget about it when thinking about the best shows ive watched. Its just as good as Breaking Bad et al or does it not count because its a mini series. 

I recently watched it again and it's definitely up there with the best shows.

I think there's a similar show planned, something about the air force.

Edited by packoman

Second season of Fargo has been confirmed set in 1979 based around Molly's Dad just back from Veitnam. It's going to be influenced by "Fargo," "Miller's Crossing" and "The Man Who Wasn't There."

• Like 2

So, after finishing Breaking Bad and OITNB, despite the advice to watch House of Cards, Fargo and True Detective (sorry chaps), we ended up watching Grimm.

It's alright. I like the monsters. The episodes do get a bit 'samey', with an underlining story unfolding throughout the series. It's like a less-shit Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Has anyone here watched it? We're on Series 2, Episode 7 atm.

I might try House of Cards after this. I want to watch Sons of Anarchy too, but my girlfriend says she doesn't like the look of it!

Has anyone seen Sons of Anarchy?

Started Prison Break. Man, why have I only just started to watch it?

Because series 2, 3 and 4 are shite :P

I really enjoyed series 1, 2 & 3. Series 3 might have even been my favourite. Series 4 is a huge let down though :(

Â