Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Anyone making it to season 4 is in for a treat, however there is no way you would stop there after that ending.

It really should have finished there though!

Its always leaves a better taste when shows know when enough is enough, but sometimes money speaks louder.

I watched the trailer for The Leftovers a couple of days ago. I don't know much about it, but it reminded me of The 4400. I wasn't particularly sold on it from the trailer to be honest, but I'll give it a shot.

A lot of people have been saying the trailer looks real bad and apparently the people involved in it's making haven't got the best reps either, hopefully they've done a good job though it'll be something to watch.

Haha, I love porridge. I'm watching the one where godber has to throw his boxing match. Got loads of them recored on planner.

Good lad is Godber, he's a Villa fan! 

Porridge

As a massive Barker fan, the box set gets a watch every year. Timeless stuff with Ronnie (and a wonderful support cast) at their absolute best.

• Like 2

I won't be watching The 100 on E4 'coz it looks piss poor but I love Eliza Taylor.  An absolute sweetheart!

I actually quite liked it. It's not amazing and there's not many likeable characters but I enjoyed it.

I won't be watching The 100 on E4 'coz it looks piss poor but I love Eliza Taylor.  An absolute sweetheart!

I actually quite liked it. It's not amazing and there's not many likeable characters but I enjoyed it.

on the trailer the special effects look like something off syfy 5 years ago 

I watched the first episode of 'The Men Who Made Us Spend'. Interesting about 'planned obsolescence' I knew that it existed but not to the extent that it does and didn't know it had a name and everything. Would be good to read a book about it all.

Also started watching The Leftovers I had to switch it off though as I thought it seemed really lame just not great.

Â