Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

There's also been a teaser for boardwalk empire released, that fills the GoT void for me, can't wait

Didn't Boardwalk Empire finish at the end of S4?

i'm on S2, and i assumed it was all over now?

There's also been a teaser for boardwalk empire released, that fills the GoT void for me, can't wait

no its got 1 more left, shame really, id hoped they'd keep it going until the other characters such as capone and lucky overtook nucky but it seems like they dont want to

no its got 1 more left, shame really, id hoped they'd keep it going until the other characters such as capone and lucky overtook nucky but it seems like they dont want to

I think It is only an 8 episode run this time as well. So not long left now.

Im re-watching Band of Brothers, Ive watched it so many times. I always forget about it when thinking about the best shows ive watched. Its just as good as Breaking Bad et al or does it not count because its a mini series.

I recently watched it again and it's definitely up there with the best shows.

I think there's a similar show planned, something about the air force.

They've already tried again with The Pacific and that didn't compare

Has anyone seen Sons of Anarchy?

I love it, great show imo.

The Sopranos > The Wire > Sons of Anarchy/Breaking Bad

I think it is a brilliant show. Contains one of the most heart wrenching scenes in TV IMO in Season 5.

Terrific music throughout aswell.

Just finished American Horror Story season 2. What a silly little great that show is. Completely bonkers but strangely addictive.

Look forward to seeing the third.

As a huge fan of the movie I think this could be very interesting indeed...

HBO to create Westworld TV series

Oscar-winning actor Anthony Hopkins (Thor, Silence of the Lambs) and actress Evan Rachel Wood (Across the Universe, True Blood) have been cast in the TV reboot of the classic sci-fi/western Westworld. The pilot will be produced by J.J. Abrams (Star Wars: Episode VII), Jonathan Nolan (Person of Interest), Jerry Weintraub (Ocean's Eleven) and Bryan Burk (Star Trek) for HBO.

Watched first two episodes of The Sopranos. Bit of a slow start but no doubt that's just down to introducing the characters etc

Watched first two episodes of The Sopranos. Bit of a slow start but no doubt that's just down to introducing the characters etc

In footballing terms, The Sopranos is world class.

As for Sons of Anarchy, it's mindless entertainment, nowhere near the top shows but I'd rank it with Dexter and The Shield.

Â