Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Just started season 4 of Breaking Bad.

It's nice when things turn out as brilliant as everyone says they are. :thumb:

"Go home, Walter".

Awesome.

Same place, 2 episodes into season 4, also finished the first season of Orange is the new black last night, good, enjoying it. True Bloods last season, disappointing start to it, hopefully will get a little better.

Me and the girlfriend have watched the second series of OITNB this week, we only have one episode left.

I'm a big fan of Breaking Bad, but I've never seen The Wire, House of Cards, Fargo, The Sopranos or Mad Men. I wouldn't mind starting one of them after OITNB.

I may need to buy the dvds though, as I can't be bothered with streaming (my laptop isn't very reliable) and I don't think Netflix has any of them other than House of Cards, which is the one I'm not that bothered about watching.

Even if you don't think you'll like it, you really should watch House of Cards. Spacey is amazingly good. Especially if you like Breaking Bad and OITNB.

My favourite TV shows, in order

1. House of Cards

2. Breaking Bad

3. OITNB

4. American Horror Story

5. Arrested Development

6. Homeland

House of Cards was fantastic in season one everything was cleverly planned by Spacey and executed to perfection

Season two was just meh for me seemed rushed fake and unrealistic either that or he was just "lucky" all the time

Been watching Hannibal. Not great but entertaining enough and I'm waiting to see how Dr Lector get's caught. The guy who plays him does a good job I've even seen people suggest he's better than Anthony Hopkins.

Edited by useless

Yeah I think quite a few have seen Dexter. It seems to divide the VTers quite a bit while I straddle in between.

Seson 1-4 is brilliant, but after that it really tails off and the final season/ending is pretty crap.

That would be me. Not in my post above, but I have said that a couple of times on here and I stand by it.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

I thought seasons four and one were the best and seven and eight the worst as in quite bad. All the rest much of a muchness to me.I wouldn't be surprised if one day they brought it back.

Edited by useless

Â