Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I would put Sopranoes, The Wire and GoT up there as some of the greatest TV I've ever seen. Broadwalk Empire slightly behind.

There are others that are good like Dexter, Breaking Bad, Tru Blud etc but they are more to just pass the time.

I need to find another program on the same level as the Sopranos etc

Any suggestions?

I would put Sopranoes, The Wire and GoT up there as some of the greatest TV I've ever seen. Broadwalk Empire slightly behind.

There are others that are good like Dexter, Breaking Bad, Tru Blud etc but they are more to just pass the time.

Any suggestions?

Breaking Bad is as good as any of them, phenomenal TV.

Any suggestions?

You seen anything on the same level as Breaking Bad not mentioned above? Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Any suggestions?

You seen anything on the same level as Breaking Bad not mentioned above?

Fargo.

• Like 1

I think I liked season 5 the most... 6 has been the poorest. Although i have watched 1-6 in about 3 months so I think I am overexposed to Jack Bauer now!

Next up - Prison Break s1 or Sopranos s1?

I'm watching series 6 now, I think it's the only one I didn't watch first time round. I seem to remember liking series 7 and 8 because of Renee the sexy redhead agent. The latest series was a bit shit.

• Like 1

was about to say the same as i was reading down the page, think they've just added the boxset to sky too, obviously band of brothers is right up there as well

if the like the wire then treme is worth a watch, so is generation kill, my favourite new one is penny dreadful, ones from the last year which are now returning banshee, ray donavan, masters of sex, personally i rank elementary as one of my favourite current ones too

This is going to go down like a lead balloon, but I'm overjoyed (and stunned, given the seemingly general reaction to it) that Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy is getting another season.

tumblr_m6b3atM7AL1rqrz8n.gif

• Like 1

Inside death row with trevor macdonald.

Bloody hell, what has Trevor done? From News at 10 to being in chokey awaiting execution.

This is going to go down like a lead balloon, but I'm overjoyed (and stunned, given the seemingly general reaction to it) that Noel Fielding's Luxury Comedy is getting another season.

tumblr_m6b3atM7AL1rqrz8n.gif

It had it's moments, and I'm Fielding fan, but Luxury Comedy left me mostly cold. I'll probably watch the first episode though, and if I get a few titters out of it, I'll probably watch the second episode, and so on and so on. 

Â