Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Banshee is epic

I love it for the fact it does not take itself seriously in the slightest

It's trash TV but good trash TV i can easily sit down watch an episode and the 40 mins will just fly by

Plus there is plenty of tits and violence

I got about 5 episodes in and decided it wasn't worth the time investment, whichever level you watched series one on, this isn't as good

Got to agree with this. I only made it to 2 and half. All the storyline is missing from this season.

Nearly finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad.

Anyone recommend Orange is the New Black?

Are you seriously asking this??
Yes. Yes I am. And judging by your comment, I must be stupid so I'm guessing that OITNB is very good and that I should most definitely watch it :)
  • Like 1

Nearly finished Season 4 of Breaking Bad.

Anyone recommend Orange is the New Black?

Are you seriously asking this??
Yes. Yes I am. And judging by your comment, I must be stupid so I'm guessing that OITNB is very good and that I should most definitely watch it :)
Google image search orange is the new black shower scene.

See you after you've finished the 2nd season ;-)

The new series of 24 is so horrific it's actually like a comedy.

I do wonder if Kiefer takes the role seriously still.

Unbelievably bad series. The CGI too. Just dreadful.

Ha yeah when the drone bombed Wembley and it just created a bit of black smoke round the centre circle and the rest of the structure was fine. I do still love Jack Bauer though. The defenestration was fun the other week.

Just watched the Lance Armstrong documentary, that was on BBC4 last night. Available on the iPlayer, and certainly well worth a watch. I believe there's another one on about him, on Channel 4 tonight, which should be good. 

Just watched the first episode of The 100. Premise could be good but no sure if they have executed it well here. Will give it a couple more episodes but as I don't have Internet will have to wait til next week. Lead character (Eliza Taylor) is very sexy and the brunette is as well.

Just watched the first episode of The 100. Premise could be good but no sure if they have executed it well here. Will give it a couple more episodes but as I don't have Internet will have to wait til next week. Lead character (Eliza Taylor) is very sexy and the brunette is as well.

I echo this, still not sure about it. E4 is probably the right place for it but the two lead girls are lovely.

To be fair to show I only watched the first fifteen minutes, just seemed to have a completely different feel to a lot of other HBO shows. If it get's loads of good reviews maybe I'll go back and see what's up.

I'm starting to agree with you, it (The Leftovers) doesn't feel like a HBO show. And I'm finding that I don't really care what's going on.

• Like 1

Yeah Silicon Valley got better as it went on. Series 2 should be very good I think.

Has anyone watched The Honourable Woman? 

I'm also like The Leftovers .... absolutely no idea whats going on but it's well made. 

Edited by PieFacE

Just started watching Community, pleasantly surprised after a weak first episode plus it has a couple of hottest in it :)

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

Just flicked on the TV to see Peter Reid doing a full kit rocket polisher on ITV,

He was sitting opposite Paddy McGuinness so it's the first time a FKW has not looked like the biggest word removed in the room.

Silicon Valley is really good.

Downloaded the first season and watched all 8 already, cant help feeling that it should be longer than 20 odd minutes though.

This really has the potential to be a good show, its funny where it needs to be, interesting in parts and thankfully isn't too watered down like a lot of shows so the characters can actually swear or get into adult themed situations, something which kind of holds back Big Bang Theory.

For anyone that has seen it, Jared in the driverless car had me in stitches!

Edited by AVFCDAN

Â