Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 29/09/2020 at 15:40, rjw63 said:

Someone on here recommended "Kingdom". It's pretty good actually.

I'm not a fan of MMA but the show is full of violence, bad language and shagging. What's not to like?

I thought you were talking about the lawyer thing with Stephen fry for a moment! 

• Haha 1

On 30/09/2020 at 09:18, NurembergVillan said:

We got through to the end of OITNB and it was worth it.  Definitely goes flat but picks up again towards the end.

Might have to revisit this then. Loved the first few seasons but thought it got really really shit and never bothered carrying on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Might have to revisit this then. Loved the first few seasons but thought it got really really shit and never bothered carrying on

We were deep into it and it was really dragging but was easy enough to have on in the background.  Glad we saw it through, though.

• Like 1

Ah man, I still haven't seen S3. I tried to get the other half into it but she only lasted a few episodes, likewise with The Americans :( 

However she's into Battlestar Galactica ( currently on iplayer ) at the moment so that's ok, and she enjoyed S1 of The Bridge ( scandi version ) so swings and roundabouts I suppose. 

Even with lockdown and my slow attempts to catch up with Breaking Bad, I still gave up after 4 or 5 episodes. I know it's decent, it's just I'm never in the mood to watch it. Either continue re-watching classic stuff in the background or there's something newer to give a go. 'Us' on iplayer is an easy watch at the moment. 

I finally got round to Narcos, I’m about 8 episodes into series 2 so far. It’s fascinating and incredible. Obviously a lot has been fabricated for the TV screen but still, it’s amazing the hold that one man had on a country.

• Like 3

Just started watching the second season of criminal on Netflix, wow even better than the first one 

the episode with kit Harrington in is especially good. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coda said:

Is anyone watching The Third Day? It's unoriginal at times but has ambition and a certain flair. 

sounded a bit too lost-esque for me. any good though? marks out of 10?

Â