Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

On 10/09/2020 at 08:50, Stevo985 said:

Banshee is so shit. But I have to agree with VT, it's very entertaining!

The OH and I have two favourite games while we watch it.

1. Spot the person Hood is going to have a fight with this week (and ultimately get battered but come back at the last minute and win the fight)

2. How many minutes will pass before we see a fully exposed breast (this has been less than one minute on a number of occasions)

How far in are you? Has he fought the Albino yet? 

Greatest fight scene in TV history. 

Just watched the first 4 eps of The Venture Bros. Is it worth sticking with? So far it's pretty mediocre but apparently it get's better and a lot of people are pissed it got cancelled before the final season.

Never heard of it before I read about it being cancelled :D 

Been watching Brooklyn 99 the past few weeks and after not really liking it at first, I find myself laughing a couple of times every episode now.

Though, Gina's character will just never be funny. It's the only thing that lets it down really imo. She's just incredibly annoying.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Been watching Brooklyn 99 the past few weeks and after not really liking it at first, I find myself laughing a couple of times every episode now.

Though, Gina's character will just never be funny. It's the only thing that lets it down really imo. She's just incredibly annoying.

Agree about Gina, but...

Spoiler

She goes away after 5 seasons I think?

And that's me done with Lovecraft Country. Gone from a solid 7/10 opening episode to a mediocre 6/10 and the last 2 eps being 5/10.

It's getting close to crap now so nah, not for me this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watching House of cards for the 1st time, 7 episodes in, very very good so far. 

Watching Spacey (what an actor) as the despicable Frank and knowing what he is makes the character even more horrid, there are so many little subliminal hints as to what Spacey is but I can't not watch it, superb TV.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phil Silvers said:

Watching Spacey (what an actor) as the despicable Frank and knowing what he is makes the character even more horrid, there are so many little subliminal hints as to what Spacey is but I can't not watch it, superb TV.

He gets shitcanned from the last season, so it's obviously not as good.

Two Weeks To Live on Sky One was entertaining. Maisy whatsit from GoT, Mawan Rizwaan and Sian Clifford all having fun with a daft premise. Not sure if it's got staying power for more series' but taken on its own it was good, quick fun. 

32 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

my problem with house of cards was the same with the west wing

this is john, he's the democratic secretary of state from the house of representatives and the congressman from the 17th district of Texas

which means absolutely **** all to me

Try the original version...

15GVVbv.gif (245×262)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rjw63 said:

He gets shitcanned from the last season, so it's obviously not as good.

yeah, that I knew but its so highly rated that it has to be done, same as for the people who haven't seen GOT yet, although the last season wasn't anywhere near as good I'd still recommend it.

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Brilliant telly, get better and better, he really is a naughty boy

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

We got robbed by not getting to see how/if he got his comeuppance.  It had been building up so well over the seasons and in the end I never bothered finishing it.

It was shite

• Like 2

Â