Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

I'm about a decade late to the party but we're starting The Leftovers tonight.

Heard nothing but good things so looking forward to it.

• Like 4

Re Loudermilk. It has been decided in the Bicks household that I may share a fair few character traits with the main protagonist (not the alcoholism).

Music critic

General curmudgeonly outlook

Dress sense

Theres probably a few more

• Like 1

On 21/01/2024 at 21:23, Davkaus said:

I just thought I was shitting on a trash tier drama not unleashing the fash vs the wokerati :D 

FWIW, I'd **** batter that chick

Lol you're a virgi.. sorry vegan.

You can't batter anything you silly pussy :P 

Other than a bloody... CAULIFLOWER or summat!!! :crylaugh:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

Lol you're a virgi.. sorry vegan.

You can't batter anything you silly pussy :P 

Other than a bloody... CAULIFLOWER or summat!!! :crylaugh:

We're a protected class, I think this is a hate crime.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Designer1 said:

It's incredible. One of my favourite series ever. Always felt it never got as much love as it should have. Enjoy. 

• Like 2

Started watching Our Flag Means Death a few weeks ago, only really watched an episode and then other things got in the way, and remain in the way, but I needed something fairly light hearted so had 4 episodes of it last night. It is excellent, great cast, good script, different. I like it.

Tonight its the start of the last episodes of The Traitors, hopefully Jaz and Zach banish Harry, unlikely, but its a hope.

• Like 3

KCAL morning news, todays big story is two cars found out in the desert not far from LA. 
One empty, the other covered in bullet holes and contains five dead bodies.

The news is better than the cop shows over here.

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

Started watching Our Flag Means Death a few weeks ago, only really watched an episode and then other things got in the way, and remain in the way, but I needed something fairly light hearted so had 4 episodes of it last night. It is excellent, great cast, good script, different. I like it.

Tonight its the start of the last episodes of The Traitors, hopefully Jaz and Zach banish Harry, unlikely, but its a hope.

Our Flag Means Death is a really nice heartwarming tale. I think it takes a while to really get going in a way, because I think at first you feel like it should be a laugh-out-loud comedy but it isn't really like that. I thought it was a fabulous little show.

• Like 1

The Traitors

Spoiler

Unfortunately Jaz can only do so much when he's surrounded by absolute idiots who downright ignore good evidence. Clowns.

Zack celebrating when he's just done exactly what The Traitors wanted is cringe as well, really getting on my nerves he is.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tom13 said:

The Traitors

Hide contents

Unfortunately Jaz can only do so much when he's surrounded by absolute idiots who downright ignore good evidence. Clowns.

Zack celebrating when he's just done exactly what The Traitors wanted is cringe as well, really getting on my nerves he is.

Yep Zack thinks he’s so clever, when he is just an arse. 
I feel for Andrew, he’s so uncomfortable being a traitor 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Yep Zack thinks he’s so clever, when he is just an arse. 
I feel for Andrew, he’s so uncomfortable being a traitor 

Well cocky little Harry will be looking to get him out tonight, he won't want two Traitors in the final as attempts to remove Andrew then might look desperate and give the game away

• Like 1

On 23/01/2024 at 17:55, Designer1 said:

Never heard of this but then realised it’s on Apple Tv which I’ve never had. Great reviews though. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

32 minutes ago, mykeyb said:

Well cocky little Harry will be looking to get him out tonight, he won't want two Traitors in the final as attempts to remove Andrew then might look desperate and give the game away

Nah, keep him around until the firepit with Evie and Mollie, there's already enough doubt to have the three of them vote Andrew out, those pair think that it's over, game ends, Harry wins. Jaz murdered, Jasmine banished, Zack murdered sets this up perfectly.

The only potential spanner in the works would be Zack winning a shield, or Mollie playing the Hannah role from last year and realising it is her best mate. 

I really didn't want Wilf to win last year, but I really do want Harry to win this time, as in the above scenario neither Evie or Mollie have barely 'played the game' at all. 

• Like 1

The trick I suppose is to be inoffensive and bland. I really don't want Harry to win as Jaz to me has been the best player. The only problem is Mollie and her loyalty to Harry. If it plays out that Mollie and Harry are in the final then I would take him winning 

• Like 2

Â