General Chat

Stevo985

I said to the missus this morning that the w**ker nexr door's van hadn't been outside for a week

Came home tonight and the house is up for sale

Her car is still there and she's still in the house.

If my numbers come up tonight I'm offering full asking price in the morning, worth it to never have to cross either of their paths again (eventiually)

Just renewed my photo i.d. driving licence online.

I had to tick a declaration that I would cut it in half and post it to them.

They don't really have a person in the mail room ticking off returned cut up cards.... do they?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Just renewed my photo i.d. driving licence online.

I had to tick a declaration that I would cut it in half and post it to them.

They don't really have a person in the mail room ticking off returned cut up cards.... do they?

Probably the guys who told jokes against the party. They still don't know the wall's come down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Received an awful text message from the school where my children attend today, to say that a 10 year old pupil had died, along with his 23 month old brother in road traffic incident last night.  It's been all over the news today.  Can't help but feel for the family involved here.  I didn't directly know the family, but realised during today that they parked next to me most days during morning drop off and home time.   I now won't see them anymore.  How do you deal with this loss or learn to cope with it?   Having two children of my own (age 7 and 4), we have good days and bad days, but something like this makes you realise how precious they are.   I've been really down all day and can't stop thinking about how the parents must be feeling.   Whatever crap life throws at you, if you have people around that you love and care for, then cherish them and tell them how much you love them.     

Awful news. Heard about it earlier. Sounds they were smashed into by a car who was racing another along the road. Driver of the Audi S3 did a runner. Hope they catch him and the full force of the law comes down on him. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Â