General Chat

Stevo985

it is painfully quiet. There is no one here, and my line manager aware of this, has decided to make up a task that does not need doing at all - cleaning tables.  Piss off, I am more than capable of finding my own work to do - persona study or watching online TV thank you very much.

29 minutes ago, Rodders said:

it is painfully quiet. There is no one here, and my line manager aware of this, has decided to make up a task that does not need doing at all - cleaning tables.  Piss off, I am more than capable of finding my own work to do - persona study or watching online TV thank you very much.

:crylaugh:you know its the pits when they have you cleaning tables :crylaugh:

merry Christmas from the boss 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Who else is working today :bang:

working from home...with a report due, with several people to input to, and an imbecile co-ordinating responses. Got my part done (trend analysis, employment figures, service performance) just opened my 3rd bottle of beer!!! sitting back waiting for the panic and screams for help!!

does that make me a bad person?

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

:crylaugh:you know its the pits when they have you cleaning tables :crylaugh:

merry Christmas from the boss 

I know, although oddly enough I was saved from that duty by there being a rush of last minute queries to deal with so I actually had to do my job for a bit. Which is fair enough really 

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Who else is working today :bang:

I was. Started about 7am and just got home. 

On call until 5pm but phone hasn't rung

My eldest is always saying he see's these black figures in our house. He's just came in the bathroom to me and said there was one in his room. One thing I will say is that he's a very honest boy, so it must be his imagination or whatever. I just told him not to be scared, and he said, they don't scare me dad, they are just there sometimes. 

9 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

My eldest is always saying he see's these black figures in our house. He's just came in the bathroom to me and said there was one in his room. One thing I will say is that he's a very honest boy, so it must be his imagination or whatever. I just told him not to be scared, and he said, they don't scare me dad, they are just there sometimes. 

You been blackfacing again?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Does any of the music you play ever include a flatted fifth?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xann said:

Should go out and get some decent jeans and stuff in the sales.

Motivation is elusive.

Same. 

Clothes shopping is something I detest. 

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Same. 

Clothes shopping is something I detest. 

It was only a few years ago I was shopping on Jacamo. Now I can buy off the peg shopping is really annoying.

That and gout.

Edited by AVFC_Hitz
Jay Jay Okocha

Â