General Chat

Stevo985

On 12/15/2017 at 13:22, chrisp65 said:

the date has expired on my old cough medicine

ok to still take it?

DRFX2EbX4AAWiDD.jpg

I'm a Doctor.  "ok to still take it?"

No,  the "Other" ingredients could be anything mate. 

I think the main ingredients are fine though,  I mean what could go wrong with those 4 or 5 in the mix ? 

It's just not worth the risk and if you die it will  be in the paper as a comedy filler around Xmas.

3 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I'm a Doctor.  "ok to still take it?"

No,  the "Other" ingredients could be anything mate. 

I think the main ingredients are fine though,  I mean what could go wrong with those 4 or 5 in the mix ? 

It's just not worth the risk and if you die it will  be in the paper as a comedy filler around Xmas.

yeah, your advice a day earlier would have been appreciated

3705.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 12/18/2017 at 20:33, Rugeley Villa said:

Ambulance on the way to my house. Had these chest and arm pains for a few days now and it's got worse tonight. Going to get it checked out because I'm panicking a bit. Pain has gone to my back too. 

Sorry to be all doom and gloom but you need blood taking. With those symptoms an ECG is just one investigation for cardiac problems. I can't understand why you weren't transported to A&E by the crew, particularly with your history of Cocaine use. If you still have any of those symptoms just go to A&E and tell them your signs and symptoms. Get checked out brother, you need to be safe. You'll wait ages in A&E but it's your health, your life.

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't bother...

Me either.

BUT - I read an article the other day saying that bald guys should use anti-dandruff shampoo, and conditioner, as if we had hair.  Apparently shower gel is too harsh for the kind of skin on our heads so it's better to use something that puts the moisture back.

I always get dry skin on my head this time of year, so I'm going to give the Head and Shoulders a go.  Might get the Mrs to buy it though, in case the cashier thinks I'm taking the piss.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Me either.

BUT - I read an article the other day saying that bald guys should use anti-dandruff shampoo, and conditioner, as if we had hair.  Apparently shower gel is too harsh for the kind of skin on our heads so it's better to use something that puts the moisture back.

I always get dry skin on my head this time of year, so I'm going to give the Head and Shoulders a go.  Might get the Mrs to buy it though, in case the cashier thinks I'm taking the piss.

Use herbal essences that what i use. Its wierd my dad is completely bald and all his brothers and my grandad was when he was alive. but me and my brother have thick hair (although i just shave my head these days prefer it). My sister is the only one with thin hair. Dont get that? 

17 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Me either.

woah woah woah

I don't use conditioner. but I do use shampoo. And it is anti dandruff.

I'm not a monster!

33 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

woah woah woah

I don't use conditioner. but I do use shampoo. And it is anti dandruff.

I'm not a monster!

I've always just used face wash and gone straight over the top - my head seems to now just be a face extension anyway.

After 20 years, it's time to get back on the shampoo.

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah I know, when I used that I found hair to become so greasy 

Exact opposite for me. I have greasy hair (although not a lot left now), and JBS was the ONLY shampoo that was effective. 

3 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Exact opposite for me. I have greasy hair (although not a lot left now), and JBS was the ONLY shampoo that was effective. 

I do love the smell of it though. i use herbal essences nowdays. Love it

Â