Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

13 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Why champions league specifically?

I think he's got the physical strengths to keep with the top teams and the experience even at a young age of playing in big games. 

16 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

3 mins in. "Zaniolo murdered Ben White" "Not seen anyone do that to him" - Robbie

"Best team that's come here this season"

• Like 2

Not appalling at all! Daje!

You won't get too many tougher games than that. Ran miles back and forward down that wing.

Size of the ****, I've been wanting him to knock some opponents over since he arrived! If he can toughen up and find some consistency, he can make it here.

£19.2m (plus I suspect a decent wedge more when we qualify for Champions League) is the price. Still unsure myself.

Best game for Villa.

You could see he had a game like that in him, he's obviously got ability he's just not been able to build a performance until his last couple of games and today was the culmination of it. He was superb today, they couldn't cope with him.

• Like 3

Keep it up, Nico! All he can do from now until the end of the season is try his hardest and if he performs like that when he plays then he'll do his chances of signing permanently a world of good. 

This guy has received far too much hate, he plays with a certain aggression that I believe we could do with more of, and his performances are improving steadily.

Would love to see him part of the squad next season!

• Like 1

Worked hard  . Made life difficult for Arsenal with his presence . Very pleased for him and if he is homesick then that may explain his whole demeanour, also add to that the betting scandal. He’s showed a bit more lately, but I think he will return home. I wish him luck whatever happens. He’s an old school type of player and at the right team in the right league will offer a lot . It’s not been all bad at Villa just inconsistent. 

• Like 1

Great game for him, grew into it and gave White, who's a good player, a hard time.

Very difficult for him to stay if he's not happy with his domestic live, its a major part of a players performance and if its not there then long term it won't work.

What I will say is that this experience for him, being at Villa with Emery, will give him a major boost in confidence and his career, the premier league builds character, there's no place to hide for 90+ minutes and that will raise his game considerably. 

9 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

3 mins in. "Zaniolo murdered Ben White" "Not seen anyone do that to him" - Robbie

It’s Leon Bailey in 20 years time on his left.

Respect to Robbie for his honesty there. No sour grapes.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

Â