Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

With Buendia and Ramsey hopefully fit next season and the signing of Rogers I think he will be surplus to requirements.  He came in to fill.a gap and has done very well in recent weeks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CVByrne said:

Hopefully he's fit for Chelsea game. We need as many players back fit as possible

Yep, need decent attacking options from the bench during this frenetic period 

41 minutes ago, PaulC said:

With Buendia and Ramsey hopefully fit next season and the signing of Rogers I think he will be surplus to requirements.  He came in to fill.a gap and has done very well in recent weeks.

Maybe, but he offers something different to what Ramsey, Rogers and Buendia offers and it is necessary to have those options. 

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Depends on the fee I guess, but if UE wants him, then I'm 110% in favour of signing him. 

36 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I heard he has dislocated his back. I didn’t even know that was a thing. 

Neither did I but sounds very serious from a quick Google. Where did you hear this and would you consider it a reliable source?

Guess it would fit in with the theme of our season. 

Just now, MrBlack said:

Neither did I but sounds very serious from a quick Google. Where did you hear this and would you consider it a reliable source?

Guess it would fit in with the theme of our season. 

Bloke in the concourse at half time while having a pint. So I wouldn’t worry too much.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bloke in the concourse at half time while having a pint. So I wouldn’t worry too much.

Fair enough.

Strikes me as one of those utterly random injuries to state though that you aren't likely to make it up. Makes me wonder.

Fingers crossed it's third hand nonsense because the original comment after thursday from Emery suggested it was pretty minor and he was starting to show signs of hitting form just as we hit the business end. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alakagom said:

Seem he has good chance to be in the squad tomorrow, huge to have him back and hopefully can be fit for Brighton to get some fresh legs 

Good news. 

Such a shame he had that injury after being great against arsenal. 

8 hours ago, Alakagom said:

Seem he has good chance to be in the squad tomorrow, huge to have him back and hopefully can be fit for Brighton to get some fresh legs 

Yes any experienced player who can and has contributed this season being fit is most welcome. He's had some key moments for us this season. 

Â