Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Its Zaniolo's fault for the goal. Can't Blame anybody else. He played well first half but i wouldn't start him against Brentford. McGinn comes back in and hopefully Watkins too with Diaby who I think is playing well now and Bailey. 

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

The mistake for their second was dreadful but given the reaction he'll have got from Emery and his teammates I reckon it's the kind of mistake you'll only make once. I think he's getting better and better - will be very interesting to see if we sign him permanently.

12 minutes ago, WHY said:

How can this guy be your first sub. 

I would have brought on Diaby instead of him to be honest and gone 4-3-3. 

Nobody in here clamouring to sign him now....

Edited by villa89

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

I’m not digging him out for today but he’s nowhere near the level we need. Football is about opinions but I genuinely don’t get what some fans see in this guy. He has stole a living this season. 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

I would still sign him, the ines you should complain about is the players who lost a 2-0 lead, but yet You are in the Zaniolo tread complaining 

23 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Because he's done well lately?

Better than Diaby or Duran, he’s just not a player I would turn to first when chasing a game. I’ve lost count of the amount of times he comes on and the ball bounces off him and he commits a foul, on the plus side he hasn’t had a yellow card for a few games though

• Like 1

I think he came on because he came on against West Ham and scored , and didn’t play too bad against city . Emery maybe thinking he could come on and have a bigger impact than Diaby who himself has been showing signs of a bit of form. 

2 hours ago, WHY said:

I’m not digging him out for today but he’s nowhere near the level we need. Football is about opinions but I genuinely don’t get what some fans see in this guy. He has stole a living this season. 

Yes today was nothing to do with him, it’s the defence you should be focusing on.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Taxahunter said:

For the 15m£ reported by the media, I would definitely buy him

Maybe.

If we can get a Rogers for 8m, is zaniolo good value for 15m? 

43 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Maybe.

Or just keep Buendia and not spend anything further. 

2 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Or just keep Buendia and not spend anything further. 

That would be the ideal scenario, but we are not sure how good of a player he will return.

Also, one more injury to either of the 3 and we are back to square 1. 

Edited by Mic09

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

Maybe.

I think so.... We aren't going to pick up players that will slot into the squad continually for 8m, especially if we get CL or even Europa. 15m, if it's that could become a pittance if he gets a summer to settle, a full pre season and get's back to where he was. 

1 hour ago, Mic09 said:

That would be the ideal scenario, but we are not sure how good of a player he will return.

Also, one more injury to either of the 3 and we are back to square 1. 

We'll have to see. There are plenty of options to play in that position as it is. In my opinion, the signing of Rogers was basically the end of Zaniolo's chances of being signed. 

• Like 1

Â