Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

18 hours ago, WooJung said:

I can see him starting on Wednesday, it will be a tough atmosphere, Lille will be up for it and can see them having a lot of the ball, having him as a "target winger" like on Saturday could be a valuable asset 

Heskey on the left was clearly ahead of its time!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Lucky for us we don't even have to think about what he'll be doing next season yet. There's a lot of games to play and we'll have an even clearer picture of Zaniolo and where he fits, if at all, come the end of the season.

Edited by AV82

5 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

One of the reasons I liked him was because of his build and his ability to hold the ball up and use his body to protect the ball. With Bailey, Diaby and even Watkins playing we lack this option.

The thing I noticed with him and also Duran is when they come on for 10-15 mins, they feel like they need to impress and often try to do way too much. 

I think you make a very good point and this is probably down to how they view themselves, coupled with the desire to be starting games.

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Never want to see this moron ever again

Where did this come from? Has his best game for us ever on Sunday, goes off injured today.

Edited by Rolta
  • Like 1

I was relieved he had to go off as I'd have put money on him getting a second yellow with this card happy ref. The injury just looked like an impact one and I'd hope he'll be fine for Sunday.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rolta said:

Where did this come from? Has his best game for us ever on Sunday, goes off injured today.

I'd have guessed he would have been subbed off anyway as his main goal in life seems to be 'how can I get booked in the shortest time possible '

Edit  minutes played for club and country he averages a booking about every 90 minutes. That is absolutely mental.

Edited by rodders0223

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I'd have guessed he would have been subbed off anyway as his main goal in life seems to be 'how can I get booked in the shortest time possible '

Edit  minutes played for club and country he averages a booking about every 90 minutes. That is absolutely mental.

That is not a reflection of his ability and quite an assumption as well 

Still long season, another 7 games (hopefully become 8 with winning the final in Athens). 
All in a short space of time. 
Hopefully he’s available for Sunday, wether start or from bench, we just need everyone fit. 

20 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

To be fair his booking (along with many others) was a complete joke.

• Like 1

If he goes - I am sure we will look back 12 months from now and think what if ?

I really believe he can play. The green shoots of him, coming to terms with a new country, new league are there to see now imo 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChesterDad said:

If he goes - I am sure we will look back 12 months from now and think what if ?

I really believe he can play. The green shoots of him, coming to terms with a new country, new league are there to see now imo 

If we can sign him on terms favorable to the club, I'm all for it. 

Edited by maqroll
  • Like 1

Â