Pau Torres

Delphinho123

7 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

Can't be sitting out a European semi final if you are serious about trying to win it.

Hasn't Unai said that the prem is his priority?

11 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

It has to be and the clubs priority. 

Agreed.

Unfortunately, modern football being what it is, sometimes you have to sacrifice tangible silverware for the financial windfall of top four.

It's a hard pill to swallow but is what it is currently.

Probably the worst call by Emery so far at this time with us. Clearly priortising league over cup. Lenglet could and should have played better, but dropping Torres weakened the side with Martinez and Tielmans already out. It was a big call and it didn't work out.

2 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Hasn't Unai said that the prem is his priority?

He said that at the start of the season and I don't have a problem with that approach but we are at the business end now. We aren't resting him to help him get through the season.

I don't know how serious some of these injuries are but we have a handful of games left, I expect them to play through the pain barrier at this stage and get the job done. If he's fit enough for the bench he should be starting and worst case bring him off at HT if he's not comfortable. 

52 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

He said that at the start of the season and I don't have a problem with that approach but we are at the business end now. We aren't resting him to help him get through the season.

I don't know how serious some of these injuries are but we have a handful of games left, I expect them to play through the pain barrier at this stage and get the job done. If he's fit enough for the bench he should be starting and worst case bring him off at HT if he's not comfortable. 

He keeps saying it to be fair. Top 4 is his priority.

I think if Emi is in goal, we don't talk about Lenglet. 

Wasn't the best on the night, but was on par with Konsa too. Wasn't a skill thing, he's a good player, but if you're gonna call him out, Konsa had one his worst games for us too, and Digne looked like he was running in concrete thigh highs in the second half.

Torres is class, Lenglet isn't far off, two good players, two different roles.

• Like 2

Bang average. 

But, but, but, his passing.

When he learns how to defend, I’ll blow smoke up his arse like you lot.

And, he ain’t even very good at passing. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Bang average. 

But, but, but, his passing.

When he learns how to defend, I’ll blow smoke up his arse like you lot.

And, he ain’t even very good at passing. 

If he was elite he wouldn't be coming to us in first place.. he has his flaws but in good system you can hide them where he shows off his great qualities. To think we have this kind of calibre of player in our team should make one happy 

He wasn't great today, but he's been in and out of the team due to injury.

Don't think he's fully up to speed yet. 

Talking of speed, today he had a head start on the Brighton player and was made to look like he was going in slow motion. lol

Deluded. Lot of you. He’s bang average. When he starts performing ill think otherwise.

At some point, a few of you are going to question why we’ve conceded as many goals as we have. He’s a large part of why we have.

Great, he can pass. Let’s see him defend once in a while. 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Deluded. Lot of you. He’s bang average. When he starts performing ill think otherwise.

At some point, a few of you are going to question why we’ve conceded as many goals as we have. He’s a large part of why we have.

One of the key players to the way we play, when he plays well we play well. Key player in getting us to 4th, but sure just bang average 

Edited by mikeyp102

35 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Mate you’re a deluded poster. He might be overrated but to say he is bang average just shows how much shit you chat. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Not as deluded as thinking Bissouma was the answer to our midfield issues and Bentancur was terrible

On 03/05/2024 at 09:52, The Fun Factory said:

Probably the worst call by Emery so far at this time with us. Clearly priortising league over cup.

Seems to be going well, judging by the brighton result and performance.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Not as deluded as thinking Bissouma was the answer to our midfield issues and Bentancur was terrible

Let’s not forget Buendia is shit and Luiz is not good enough either. Makes you wonder what team he thinks he’s supporting.

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Mate you’re a deluded poster. He might be overrated but to say he is bang average just shows how much shit you chat. 

Ehh he’s just trolling. Best to look at him from afar but not engage.

Â