Marco Asensio

wishywashy

3 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

My take on this is PSG paid Mendes himself more than we were willing to to get the player signed. 

Remember, ‘Super Agents’ put themselves and their bank balance before anything else. 

if that is the case.....and I say IF......That scenario, flys in the face, of everything UE is building with us.....let them get on with it, we have lost nothing.

• Like 1

Shame he has decided to choose a nothing league and oil money and the weird perception that PSG are a European elite club. They are basically Newcastle without the competition in the league, ten years ago I doubt anybody is leaving Real Madrid to sign for psg but hey maybe I’m just bitter

I mean if he really wanted to 'play football' then he is an idiot. 

Will be used the same as he is at Real  Madrid and if anything will just be a stop gap till PSG find someone better. 

Anyone can say 'oh yes Marco we need you and you will play here' but here at Villa that is the truth and at PSG that is a half truth. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I'm not a Villa fan and the option is big wage, Champo league football, live in Paris, guaranteed winners medal to add to the collection of winners medals or Europa Conference, Birmingham and less money I know what I'm taking. And if I'm an advisor / agent I know what I'm advising. 

I'd like him to join us but there are clubs that offer more and that's where we are in the current pecking order. We need to box smart and sometimes we'll miss out on reported targets. 

11 minutes ago, skarroki said:

If I'm not a Villa fan and the option is big wage, Champo league football, live in Paris, guaranteed winners medal to add to the collection of winners medals or Europa Conference, Birmingham and less money I know what I'm taking. And if I'm an advisor / agent I know what I'm advising. 

I'd like him to join us but there are clubs that offer more and that's where we are in the current pecking order. We need to box smart and sometimes we'll miss out on reported targets. 

If you are a Villa fan you're still choosing paris

That's the reality of football

The only thing we have over them is the PL

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

The French league is now the 6th ranked league in Europe having fallen behind the Dutch league. Anyone going there doesn't have the right mentality or ambition as a footballer IMO.

I'm surprised that it's ahead of the Portuguese league.

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

What's the French for 'Financial Fair Play'?

Donation to favourite charity.  

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

What's the French for 'Financial Fair Play'?

De jouer financier equitable un croissant patisserie, sil vous plait.

Or something like that. 

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

De jouer financier equitable un croissant patisserie, sil vous plait.

Or something like that. 

I did German at school. I only know about seven words in French.

Biere, 

And un crudités poulet sil vous plait.

1 hour ago, Follyfoot said:

If he was ever a credible target, we would’ve never known until the moment he signed. That is the way we do business

Pretty sure most of our recent dealings with Spanish players/clubs has been made public in advance.  It's not our end that's the problem, it seems nobody in Spanish football can work in secret.

Â