Marco Asensio

wishywashy

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

It doesn’t work like that, you don’t make one proposal and that’s it.  He’ll have face to face several times with clubs and have many many conversations backwards and forwards.

Not saying he’ll come to us but you’re just assuming his current discussion with PSG is the final discussion.  He is an elite agent so I think there is a lot more to come yet

I'm not assuming that. I'm sure we could make 10 proposals if we wanted. What I'm saying is that if PSG want him, he goes there, as that appears to be the preferred destination. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Made In Aston said:

I'm not assuming that. I'm sure we could make 10 proposals if we wanted. What I'm saying is that if PSG want him, he goes there, as that appears to be the preferred destination. 

Preferred to who? We don’t know that, and the quotes attributed would suggest PSG wouldn’t be the club he’s looking for but rather a club like us.

• Like 2

Some of you must be fun at parties...  Jesus...

It's not like Percy has come out and said Asensio isn't signing for Villa, it's some muppet at the Birmingham Mail, who haven't had any insider info at the club since Matt Kendrick left.  

• Like 2

If he goes to PSG we'll know he ain't got the stomach for a league that presents a challenge. Good for him. Lazy choice, boring league.

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Another 40 pages and not signed.

Again you get called a moaner.. maybe all this speculation should stay in one transfer speculation thread until a signing is actually confirmed.

But you are one ? Just don’t comment or click on a topic it’s really that simple ! 

Edited by thabucks

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Another 40 pages and not signed.

Again you get called a moaner.. maybe all this speculation should stay in one transfer speculation thread until a signing is actually confirmed.

To be fair, there is a lot of genuine media speculation coming out about the Asensio situation on a daily basis.  It's not like this is the Messi thread, which should have never allowed to be created in the first place.  

3 minutes ago, wishywashy said:

I blame Tyrone Mings

He’s basically saying the same thing as Romano though. Sports journalism. How advanced are advanced enough to be a done deal? Who knows?! 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

He’s basically saying the same thing as Romano though. Sports journalism. How advanced are advanced enough to be a done deal? Who knows?! 

Advanced enough, it seems 😬

Â