Marco Asensio

wishywashy

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Hasn't Ben Davis admitted he don't like playing football, but loves the lifestyle.

Not sure about Ben Davies. Assou-Ekotto certainly said he wasn't a fan of football.

Will cling to the one doubt I had about this move; since his injury his pace has not been the same and he'd have struggled in the PL.

The fact he's gone to a non competitive league, and the best club in said league suggests that might be true. But with a contract until 2027, and the fact he'll probably be 30 or older when he moves on from them,  i suspect we'll never know. 

• 4 weeks later...

Currently now a free agent and despite everything hasn't officially joined PSG yet. Even just did a google news search and it's just "on the verge" - sorry to tease ;)

1 hour ago, DeadlyDirk said:

Currently now a free agent and despite everything hasn't officially joined PSG yet. Even just did a google news search and it's just "on the verge" - sorry to tease ;)

I think the European transfer window opens later than the UK, 11th or something, so that could be the reason it's not been " officially announced " by PSG?

99.9% certain the PSG thing is done but they are bringing in Luis Enrique as manager and judging by his time as Spain manager he seemed to hate Real Madrid players so who knows :D 

• 2 months later...
Â