Marco Asensio

wishywashy

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Apparently he turned us down yesterday and now he’s seduced by us.  Life moves fast when you’re as sexy as Aston Villa

Give it a week and he’ll have been to Birmingham to sign his contract extension with Madrid. Seems to be the Spanish way. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Feels like a top club reject, would rather we sign a top up and coming player from a team around or below us. But if Emery wants him, bring him here. First Villa manager that I wholeheartedly trust to sign whoever he thinks suits us.

I wouldn't say he's a reject. He's well thought of at Real Madrid as a rotation option, just not quite good enough to secure a starting position. He'd be one hell of a signing of we pulled it off.

4 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

dont follow much euro football how good is he

Good enough to be playing in the Champions League next season with a club who aren’t Real Madrid.

• Like 1

I still think this could happen. Can’t recall seeing him play but given he wants to play that role whilst probably being allowed to drift out wide, he could do a lot worse than coming to us.

£200k a week or whatever. Plays the position he wants. Regular football. Loved. Best league in the world. 

PSG are a joke club tbh.

• Like 1

100% worth throwing our hat in the ring but I feel he's probably just out of our reach. He clearly rates his ability and didn't want to settle for being second choice or a rotation option at one of the best teams in the world - this tells me he wants to start for a CL and title challenging side, of which we are neither and are some way away from. 

47 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

We weren’t meant to sign Bouba, but did. We are a very attractive destination. Who wouldn’t want to be managed by one of the most elite managers Unai?

And that was when we had Steven! 🤣

Â