Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

28 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yes, the club had asked that we not publish any notes on what was an informal initial opportunity for Mr Heck to meet with supporters.

What I will say is that initial thoughts on Mr Heck are quite positive - I think we'll see him do things quite differently to Mr Purslow.

Theme park? 🤞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

@BOF were you wired into this consult?

:D Our people and their people had our ducks all sing from the same ball park. It was good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, duke313 said:

How much is the sponsorship deal making us?

can't remember who said, but apparently gambling firms pay like 4 times what the likes of car companies pay

Hope the partnership has break clauses or ratchets for success. This club is on the up and that real estate is getting more valuable (in fact its already more valuable than the day this was signed). 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Yes, the club had asked that we not publish any notes on what was an informal initial opportunity for Mr Heck to meet with supporters.

What I will say is that initial thoughts on Mr Heck are quite positive - I think we'll see him do things quite differently to Mr Purslow.

Will you be able to say more later?

1 minute ago, KMitch said:

Glad to see he's the new scapegoat for all things people don't like at the club now that Purslow is out...  Just wait until he's blamed for the North Stand redevelopment delays, lack of signings in June, and not exorcizing the ghost of Doug Ellis from the Trinity bathrooms.  

To boot, no one knows anything whatsoever about his involvement , lackttherof etc yet.

At the end of the day, we are trying to grow a global brand.

He's an expert at this, guaranteed everyone isn't going to like the new direction but I'm here for it.

I think the Americans are very good with their Sports branding, even if some of the Brits will cringe at it.

We need to evolve and grow into the future.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

To boot, no one knows anything whatsoever about his involvement , lackttherof etc yet.

At the end of the day, we are trying to grow a global brand.

He's an expert at this, guaranteed everyone isn't going to like the new direction but I'm here for it.

I think the Americans are very good with their Sports branding, even if some of the Brits will cringe at it.

We need to evolve and grow into the future.

Not good to sneak it in with the kit release though.  Even if he hasn’t decided that, as head of non football operations his timing of the announcements of the sponsor this morning officially and then slipping in the kit release about the badge is poor communication and timing is appalling and that sits right at his door given his role.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Â