Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

5 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Its looking shite with that new sponsor regardless of the design. Although would welcome the away light blue, claret and white stripe design again. 

Really? One of the worst away kits we’ve had imo

Edited by nick76
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Really? One of the worst away kits we’ve had imo

Remembered Collymore wearing it for his signing pics, and didn't like it at first so I get where you are coming from. But grew into it, and managed to saved enough ( still a kid then) to buy it for a tenner at the old sports direct at Oxford Street, may be a bit of sentiment in there.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Remembered Collymore wearing it for his signing pics, and didn't like it at first so I get where you are coming from. But grew into it, and managed to saved enough ( still a kid then) to buy it for a tenner at the old sports direct at Oxford Street, may be a bit of sentiment in there.

2 minutes ago, Derryvillan said:

Reminds me of Colleymore and Southgate.

2 chancers.

The advanced technology that was used to announce him on full display 😂

IMG_1601.jpeg

• Haha 3

58 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

When did we change sponsor to Burger King

The 8 stands for how much each bloomin burger costs! Love a BK but you have to get a second mortgage ££££££ every time you go there, specially with two kids and the wife in tow.

20 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Its looking shite with that new sponsor regardless of the design. Although would welcome the away light blue, claret and white stripe design again. 

My thoughts exactly.

Such a shame we've opted for a cheap tacky sponsor.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

A few doing the rounds already, so thought it worth starting it’s own thread. 

IMG_0495.thumb.webp.14dca97fc0a7736c97546a982567f43c.webp

IMG_0494.thumb.jpeg.0461528491c4cc8b33f56cf0466d3499.jpeg

I don't like the Blackburn style squares look. The white one is fine without the yellow/gold which ruins it. I love yellow/gold accents on our shirts, but it doesn't really work on white. The dark blue and all claret shirts don't really do much for me.

3 hours ago, Zatman said:

The new sponsor is a shit design so its not going to be a nice jersey either way

The club should give us the option to buy a sponsor-free shirt. Most people would probably pay extra.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maqroll said:

The club should give us the option to buy a sponsor-free shirt. Most people would probably pay extra.

What a great idea, I’m sure companies will be queuing up to throw millions of £’s our way only for fans to be able to opt out of having their brand on the shirt…

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, slovenian said:

345614269_579907120632310_62939816098232

Nice...

However just reading up on BK8, bit of a car-crash for Villa it would seem in this 'woke' world we currently find ourselves tip-toeing around....

5 hours ago, nick76 said:

Too much like the late 90’s kit for me…rather not!  I still have the below top in my collection but I’m not a fan of it.

IMG_1600.webp

Personally, I loved that kit and still do....got one stored in the house with No. 7 Taylor on the back.

• Like 1

Â