Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

16 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Bit petty no? 

Yes I agree the badge is shite but it's still a villa shirt.

It's part of the shirt. If I don't like it, I don't buy it. Not really petty, just standard consumer actions really.

I mean, I'll just buy other merch instead?

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Can that tall dude play CB? Would help us with set-pieces.

Tall dude is only 5ft 10, it’s because Heck is 4ft 2…

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

We're treating this as the away shirt now aren't we. When was the last time we wore the white top?

Ajax play in Red and White so makes sense to wear Blue

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, delboy54 said:

I normally never by replica shirts due to the rubbish gambling logos

But I would buy a Villa shirt with Acorns on it....please Villa make it happen....

I suspect there are contractual reasons that we can't, but I'm with you. The Acorns Nike shirt was the last Villa shirt I bought, and I doubt I'll ever buy another one, but I'd snap up an Acorns one immediately.

• Like 3

Owners should be allowed to self fund the going rate for shirt sponsorship if they use it to support a registered charity. 

NSWE put the money in, its treated as profit, and we can all forget gambling exists.

How they'd govern what's a fair amount would be the issue. 

25 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Owners should be allowed to self fund the going rate for shirt sponsorship if they use it to support a registered charity. 

NSWE put the money in, its treated as profit, and we can all forget gambling exists.

How they'd govern what's a fair amount would be the issue. 

Owners could already do that. They donate X amount to a charity and the Charity uses that money to sponsor a football team. The PL already has rules that any sponsorship deal should reflect fair market value, although it's debatable how effective they are.

• Like 1

Think the strong reaction from the acorns shirt is a good indication that we have a high ceiling in terms of raising kit revenue. Adidas + sponsor + marketable design.

Make it happen, you angry little Heck elf. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Makes sense why this little geezer is so angry all the time.

Literally looks like a little kid with an old man's head 😂

Â