Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

We're one of the best teams in the country at the moment, possibly Europe, it's not beyond realms of possiblity we could be playing in the Champions League next season, our squad is full of star players, Prince William will probably wear the gear when he goes for a jog, and we've also maybe got other commercial deals lined up which Adidas perhaps will have been made aware of and make them more likely to want to be assosiated with us, Alisha's a Adidas athlete as well, maybe she helped convince them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

This is as tidy as my son's bedroom. 

(Not, at all, tidy).

I'd prefer yellow trim, and yellow sponsor graphic.

Also a collar, and the old style trefoil Adidas logo!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, paul514 said:

anyone seen what the deal is worth?

Presume the contract models for the likes of  Arsenal and ManUtd are different than Fulham and Forest. Given our trajectory and Sawiris’ involvement hopefully ours will be in the mold of the former - though obviously proportionate to the size of the fanbase.   

I'm excited about this deal because I've always wanted to see Aston Villa decked out in Adidas. I really, really hope we get bespoke designs and not their cookie cutter stuff off the rack.

For the home shirt I want something fairly conservative, but smart and classy. Yellow or gold stripes and a white collar with a cool, subtle design on it. Yellow or gold sponsor logo as well to keep it matching.

And a blue chip sponsor would be the icing on the cake.

11 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Imagine this with our lion and in claret and blue! 😍

spacer.png

FYI, Adidas already make a claret and blue tracksuit in conjunction with Wales Bonner. Anything like this would be great IMO.

P00828242_b2.jpg

P00828242_d2.jpg

P00828242_d3.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

FYI, Adidas already make a claret and blue tracksuit in conjunction with Wales Bonner. Anything like this would be great IMO.

P00828242_b2.jpg

P00828242_d2.jpg

P00828242_d3.jpg

I've got the socks 

they might even be listed as brown rather than claret and they definitely lean towards it

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StanBalaban said:

P00828242_b2.jpg

P00828242_d2.jpg

P00828242_d3.jpg

I thought Wales Bonner was what made Tom Jones famous in the 70s? 

• Haha 1

Â