Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

7 minutes ago, RicRic said:

If this be so ill back down 😂 

It is.

Also, it's not known which tier we're in yet. The club haven't even confirmed it's happening yet, although it's safe to assume it is.

23 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Man seeing next season's Adidas kit with the Champions League patch is going to hit different.

And the gold league champions premier league patch as well 😉

7 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Away strip with this colour scheme would be lovely 

spacer.png

It would but sadly that badge is dead :( and we won’t see a better one… I’m not normally so negative about things but the badge thing has really got be down

1 hour ago, Jas10 said:

Mate… you need to chill… seriously…

We don’t have any details to analyse yet… must wait and see.

Take some time to think on this…

Would you rather stick with Castore and miss out on all the extra revenue, exposure etc?

This is a big deal for the club… why should they be bothered by your taste in clothes? 😆

Last part i love it ! 😂 but what i wanna wear a kit Jas 😞 no im all for the fact its pushing my club on a more global scale and for that purpose lets rock on… i just never liked the stripes not so much the name or anything i was never a fan of that design but I wouldn’t expect anyone to get mad at me for that because its just a preference at the end of the day but hey ho we are here now and like i said these deals dont last more than 5 years so i got around 1,825 days more to put up with it 😂

Yeah I’ll take that revenue anyday and shove castore down the drain even though i kicked up a fuss about castore when they came out but its a tidy design really no over the top features and what not. But the Adidas one I’ll have to live with because I’ll never like it

And its just so hard to see Villa in a Adidas kit like i just can’t see it lol i know i soon will 🤣

Edited by RicRic

58 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

It is.

Also, it's not known which tier we're in yet. The club haven't even confirmed it's happening yet, although it's safe to assume it is.

Yeah looking very safe that it is 😂 unfortunately for me but if the club gets huge money out of it then let it be

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Last part i love it ! 😂 but what i wanna wear a kit Jas 😞 no im all for the fact its pushing my club on a more global scale and for that purpose lets rock on… i just never liked the stripes not so much the name or anything i was never a fan of that design but I wouldn’t expect anyone to get mad at me for that because its just a preference at the end of the day but hey ho we are here now and like i said these deals dont last more than 5 years so i got around 1,825 days more to put up with it 😂

Yeah I’ll take that revenue anyday and shove castore down the drain even though i kicked up a fuss about castore when they came out but its a tidy design really no over the top features and what not. But the Adidas one I’ll have to live with because I’ll never like it

And its just so hard to see Villa in a Adidas kit like i just can’t see it lol i know i soon will 🤣

No worries mate and no one’s getting mad at you 👍

Just concentrate on how much and how far this is going to help advance us as a club… it’s really good news.

We might get an alternative design (as seen for other clubs) that isn’t just the usual or basic stripes down shoulder n arms… there are variations…

There’ll be lots of forms of quality gear to wear and buy, for once(!), in future… VILLA STUFF! 

Edited by Jas10

4 minutes ago, limpid said:

This thread is for the kit for this season. Back on topic please.

Apologies, does a more relevant thread exist (for the Adidas deal and 24/25 kits) or will one have to be created?

Just now, Jas10 said:

Apologies, does a more relevant thread exist (for the Adidas deal and 24/25 kits) or will one have to be created?

I don't know. You could try clicking the "kit" tag.by next to the thread title, or using search.

2 hours ago, Jas10 said:

No worries mate and no one’s getting mad at you 👍

Just concentrate on how much and how far this is going to help advance us as a club… it’s really good news.

We might get an alternative design (as seen for other clubs) that isn’t just the usual or basic stripes down shoulder n arms… there are variations…

There’ll be lots of forms of quality gear to wear and buy, for once(!), in future… VILLA STUFF! 

Yeah if we cut out the stripes down the shoulders it would make my day but every adidas kit has them haven’t they? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Yeah if we cut out the stripes down the shoulders it would make my day but every adidas kit has them haven’t they? Correct me if I'm wrong. 

There are variations… some are just stripes on the shoulder, others from neck down to sleeve, others just on the sides of the abdomen, underneath the sleeves, and I’ve just seen a design where it’s just 3 stripes on side coming over the shoulder onto the front - on one side… there are other “special edition” or retro designs too… no idea what sort of thing we’ll get…

spacer.png

spacer.png

Roma kit is beautiful

spacer.png

Bringing it back to this year's kit. Does anyone know what change was supposedly made to the revamped castore kit that reduced the sweating saturation issue?

In the only game that was remotely warm since it was shipped, I don't recall it performing any better, and since then its been fairly cold so hasn't really been tested.

Kind of wonder if we'll see the issue return in March/April time.

Â