Aston Villa Kits 23/24

ferguson1

4 hours ago, Villa Gaffa said:

I think this adidas deal is just what the club needed and deserved.

If it's a long term deal then we should see some great kits over this period.

spacer.png

• Like 1

It is absolutely 100% Aston Villa to finally sign a deal with a big supplier - the first major supplier we have had since Nike ended in 2010 - which will feature something I've always dreamed of (i.e. Addidas 3 stripes in claret and blue) and we're going to put a clipart badge on it that will render it unbuyable for me. 

48 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Away strip with this colour scheme would be lovely 

spacer.png

I know, I was always an advocate of wooden brown with green floral accents. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, nepal_villan said:

Presume the contract models for the likes of  Arsenal and ManUtd are different than Fulham and Forest. Given our trajectory and Sawiris’ involvement hopefully ours will be in the mold of the former - though obviously proportionate to the size of the fanbase.   

I’m hoping for tens of millions per year rather than a few like we currently have 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, est1874 said:

Pretty sure they don't sponsor blues. Pretty sure blues buy their kits off them 😅😅😅

Nike? I thought it was from the JD Sports Sale? :D

21 hours ago, stewiek2 said:

If you watch Jamie Carragher on our very own Rob Warner's YouTube channel he says the new balance kits were the worst ones he wore and the other players all felt the same.

Anyway, Adidas 👊🏻

Clever leaning from the club at a time everyone is losing their shit over the badge.

Sure they felt like knock off shyirrrrrrrrts from down the cyar boot!

5 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Away strip with this colour scheme would be lovely 

spacer.png

I've got so confused with all the badges floating around that I thought this was a really nice fan design. Until I googled it and it's actually the badge we're currently using on the kits 🤣 Back on topic, this as an away/third kit theme would be so nice.

20 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Thought Heck was a disaster. 

Maybe we should let people do their job. 

To be fair, people aren't trying to stop him from doing his job, they're trying stop him making a big balls up of the badge.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jas10 said:

spacer.png

Funny how everyone reacted to this and not the comment I posted afterwards  about saying if the majority are happy then so will i as i like to see this fanbase cheerful 😞

Just to point I’ve never been a fan of the brand so why would i be in favour of it lol 

I’ve since changed my nice guy approach on this matter …. F**k Adidas right off who the hell do they think they are putting clubs in tier categories, you make a f**king football kit… make them the same with whatever is requested to be on it i couldn’t give AF about Real Madrid or how huge they are

And as for putting Newcastle in a higher category above us has f**cked me right off 😤 but it’s adidas so you lot wont care anyway ..their CEO could piss all over villa park and some of you lot would still wanna keep em  😂

4 minutes ago, RicRic said:

I’ve since changed my nice guy approach on this matter …. F**k Adidas right off who the hell do they think they are putting clubs in tier categories, you make a f**king football kit… make them the same with whatever is requested to be on it i couldn’t give AF about Real Madrid or how huge they are

And as for putting Newcastle in a higher category above us has f**cked me right off 😤 but it’s adidas so you lot wont care anyway ..their CEO could piss all over villa park and some of you lot would still wanna keep em  😂

Puma and Nike do the same...

7 hours ago, islingtonclaret said:

It is absolutely 100% Aston Villa to finally sign a deal with a big supplier - the first major supplier we have had since Nike ended in 2010 - which will feature something I've always dreamed of (i.e. Addidas 3 stripes in claret and blue) and we're going to put a clipart badge on it that will render it unbuyable for me. 

Bit petty no? 

Yes I agree the badge is shite but it's still a villa shirt.

14 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Funny how everyone reacted to this and not the comment I posted afterwards  about saying if the majority are happy then so will i as i like to see this fanbase cheerful 😞

Just to point I’ve never been a fan of the brand so why would i be in favour of it lol 

It was a joke (and a popular gif)… like I said before, see the bigger picture here and how much it benefits the club. These are the sort of deals we must make to advance…

8 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Mate… you need to chill… seriously…

We don’t have any details to analyse yet… must wait and see.

Take some time to think on this…

Would you rather stick with Castore and miss out on all the extra revenue, exposure etc?

This is a big deal for the club… why should they be bothered by your taste in clothes? 😆

Â