Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Bournemouth

limpid

Match Polls  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/03/23 at 23:59

Job well done, they had me worried for a while though.

Mings was outstanding and Moreno has really grown into his role.

Good to see JJ have a good game as well.

Finally up to 10 even if it's only for 2 hours or so.

Those above us are now in sight.

Are we officially safe?

• Like 3

Great result in the end and some nice play, but Villa really should have put that to bed a lot earlier.  The failure to turn chances into goals when on top is going to continue to cost us against better teams.  

5 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Got it right for once 

And we’re not 11th any more!

We're now the highest-placed club with a negative GD. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Enda said:

You know it’s a good day when Buendia is useless but still gets on the score sheet.

Top half here we come!

I don't think he was useless at all, certainly no more so than Bailey, who also contributed, and Traore who produced a mixed performance

I thought Emi came into it as it went on, still think he needs to work on his strength and awareness, but he did OK and of course scored the third as you've said.

• Like 1

A very very good performance. We are going places under this manager. That was another step forward.

Sure, "it's only Bournemouth", but they just beat Liverpool and we are clearly on a roll.

The players believe in the manager, so are responding, unlike the last word removed. Lots of very good performances today.

Seeeeexxxxxx fluids, much like the football itself, which is actually extraordinary if you consider that he took over mid season when we were utter shit.

The media have had a massive chub on for Fulham all season. Despite that car crash from us til November and thus bringing in the Don, we sit one point behind them.

Edited by stewiek2

Â