Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Bournemouth

limpid

Match Polls  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/03/23 at 23:59

Got it right for once 

Just now, fightoffyour said:

These are shite as well, back to relegation fodder next season. We take the 3 points with a 3 goal victory and move on.

And we’re not 11th any more!

Edited by fightoffyour
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Very confident home display.

MOTM for me is Dougie, Mings a close second.

Really happy for JJ and Emi for their goals as neither were at their best today.

Great Dibu save when needed.

My only concerns are Cash and Konsa - caught out so many times with balls over the top and struggled against Solanke.

• Like 3

Made hard work of that at times, and I was shitting myself until the second went in. Then our tails went up and it could have been 4 or 5.

Bournemouth are very poor, they ought to try playing with 3 keepers next week.

In control for the most part. Should have been more goals if VAR wasn't incompetent. Luiz was great. 

I added VAR:s performance in my refereeing voting. The ref was OK with many of his in-game decisions.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a9tyaacj19r7eulvcb

Mings absolutely world class today

Just edged by Luiz for my vote. Struggled to pick a MotM today, which is often the case, but for a good reason today :D

• Like 2

Some excellent performances to choose from today but Mings my MoTM - defensively excellent all game but the block was absolutely crucial in guaranteeing us the win today. 

first time we have scored 3 goals in a game since 6th Nov 22 (3-1 versus Manure in Emery's first game in charge).

Lovely to win a game convincingly, and not have me hiding behind the sofa towards the end.....

Â