Match Thread: Man City v Villa

limpid

Didn’t even appear to be checked. Scumbags. 

Sort of performance that makes me wonder how I can get behind this bunch. Players haven’t shown even the slightest ambition to avoid a hiding. Pathetic words removed.

2 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

What a dive.

Grealish has just destroyed any goodwill that may have been left for him among the Villa fans. Prick. 

I really **** hope so but I wouldn't be too sure

• Like 3

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

"City will feel like they're making some sort of statement here" say Martin Tyler.

Is that in the same way that the Yorkshire Ripper would be making a statement by nipping into B&Q and buying a new hammer?

yeah exactly, the statement is they have spent far **** more than aston villa and are beating them easily

they shouldnt be able to have spent that much or win this easy, its not good for the league but its great for their product

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

They're not even debating that penalty decision. Looked like absolute minimal contact there.

They have on Italian TV.  The commentator can't believe it.  The very, very slightest touch of shoulders because Ramsey was trying to not make contact.  They are stunned that VAR didn't overturn it.

• Like 1

I've turned off, I love my team and I defend them, I get up at stupid times of the day to watch them.

I don't care about us losing but this performance is embarassing...

There's some players I'm starting to hope aren't here next season or aren't first team regulars.

This was the most predictable outcome ever. Scum club and what an absolute clearing in the woods Grealish is. Hope somebody absolutely clatters him. Villa been shit - so passive. Our lack of squad is really concerning. Still need 12 points…