• Young (Ramsey 69)
    • Bailey (Buendía 74)
    • Augustinsson (Digne 82)
    • Dendoncker (Luiz 83)
    • Archer (Ings 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/11/22 at 23:59

So many good things in our second goal, Cash’s work down the right, nice cross into Emi, his diving header off the post and then Ramsey and Doug pressing to win the ball back for Ings. Lovely pull back from him before finishing, the deflection making it more painful for Brighton. 

👌🏻

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

Is there a rating under very poor for the ref! 

He was absolutely terrible from start to finish! 

I upgraded the ref to a poor for not playing more than the 8 mins. Was convinced he'd tag on another 2 becase we were being big meanies.

I said after the cup game league was priority this season.  If wee must have a cup win then the FA cup is the one I've not seen us lift. Imagine what this man can do with the players in 6 weeks if the change we are seeing is possible after a week and half!!? 🤤💜💙

Manager bounce for second year running. Lets use this break now to come back fully prepared to attack the 2nd part of the season. We’ve finally got a top coach in the building and I expect us to be much better when we come back. Plenty of positives tonight, classic away performance, come back from behind win; all builds character; good to see Ings up to 5 for the season now.

Great pair of PL results for Emery, perfect timing because we needed points on the board badly, we can now look forward to trying to catch Liverpool cold at Villa Park, looking forward to that one and the atmosphere.

I thought motm was konsa brilliant tpday along with mings. Kamara was great too. Overall a excellent hard working team performance.  Under gerrard we lose that no question. We are abit if a bogey team for them 😃

Love unai 

• Like 2

Great win. I confess I hate the time wasting but until they change the rules to crack down on it we have to do it as well as anyone else. We shithoused that, but started very early. Hopefully once Emery has had the extra time we can be more confident in our footballing ability in the final minutes. Shithousing shouldn't start until the final 5 minutes or so

• Like 1

Â