• Young (Ramsey 69)
    • Bailey (Buendía 74)
    • Augustinsson (Digne 82)
    • Dendoncker (Luiz 83)
    • Archer (Ings 83)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 15/11/22 at 23:59

Just now, Demitri_C said:

I thought motm was konsa brilliant tpday along with mings. Kamara was great too. Overall a excellent hard working team performance.  Under gerrard we lose that no question. We are abit if a bogey team for them 😃

Love unai 

Yep, Konsa getting back to his best lately. Really important with Carlos out. 

5 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

Yeah the same Trezeguet that helped keep us in the league with his goal against Arsenal and took us to the cup final with his goal against Leicester

Yep, that's the one. I have higher ambitions than watching Trezeguet trap a ball like he's wearing high heels.

27 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Love seeing them come together after the game there. Huge 3 points. Might not have been pretty at times but that was a great scrappy win.

Much of the first half was quite pretty tbf, some nice creative combinations. Second half not so much but 3 points!

• Like 1

First off special mention to Mcginn and Young in that last 20..played exceptionally intelligent the pair of them, not a fan of mcginn playing these days but he played a huge part today which can be overlooked, Ings before he got his second goal I remember saying he is playing superb he was tracking back winning the ball and playing smart.

Konsa was solid today and i could give him MOTM quite easily but it has to go to Danny Ings not just the goals but his all around play today. I am so over the moon with that win and tactical display its HUGE 😄 brighton are a very good team which the table shows… UNAI EMERY take a bow sir 🫡 and we go again BOXING DAY! 

• Like 1

Â