Match Thread: LC3: Man United v Villa

limpid

Beaten by the better team. We know some of these squad players aren’t good enough. We don’t have the luxury of two quality players in each position.

2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

If Olsen didn't pass the ball to Man U it wouldn't have been 4 on 2 or whatever it was. Can't criticize Mings for making a last ditch effort to stop the ball. What do you want him to do, stand there?

I have always been a Mings supporter, but he seems to be the unluckiest football players ever. If there's a 1 % chance things go wrong for him, they do. It's unbelievable.

And there's another one on Mings.

This game is exactly why he's not going to WC, and rightly so.

4 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

The manager was right to rotate. He needs to see what he has to work with. But Sanson over McGinn, and now he knows he can't rely on Olsen.

Exactly this for me, only real chance for him to have a look and access what he has and what he needs to do in the break.

Argh you know I’m really not that bothered about this, I’d have rather have beat these in the league and hopefully get a result against Brighton on Sunday but I said it on Sunday I’ll say it again . . . 

I actually detest these horrible vermin, hate them. You are on a level with Small Heath you vile b*stards. 

• Like 2