Match Thread: LC3: Man United v Villa

limpid

Our defence has been a weak point all game, but ultimately the policy of playing your shit keeper in the cup has likely cost us this game. Olsen needs to grow some balls and start coming for the ball rather than standing there like a rabbit in headlights. 

2 minutes ago, srsmithusa said:

i understand completely that Olson gave the ball away.  Clearly.  Horrible error.  But the olson hate is over the top.   

How are you not understanding that the keeper had no chance to safe that shot. 

No one was claiming that, it was the pass (as you’ve acknowledged)

Just now, AVTuco said:

I have always been a Mings supporter, but he seems to be the unluckiest football players ever. If there's a 1 % chance things go wrong for him, they do. It's unbelievable.

And there's another one on Mings.

This game is exactly why he's not going to WC, and rightly so.

Meh. Agree to disagree. There's a difference between unfortunate things happening and just being bad. The McTominay thing was bad. The other two were just unfortunate.

Just now, SuperTed said:

Argh you know I’m really not that bothered about this, I’d have rather have beat these in the league and hopefully get a result against Brighton on Sunday but I said it on Sunday I’ll say it again . . . 

I actually detest these horrible vermin, hate them. You are on a level with Small Heath you vile b*stards. 

Agree, if it was anyone else we were losing to I wouldn’t be arsed. I **** hate these cretins… especially that rat.