Match Thread: Fulham v Villa

limpid

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's not unfair though.  Mitrovic is the aggressor, but doesn't actually do anything.  For whatever reason, Luiz decided to put his head in.  It's stupidity.

Dion Dublin on Robbie Savage. Will we ever learn not to be provoked by the bully?

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Irony is… I want Gerrard out, but we have been stitched up here by the ref. Never a red card, and that “handball” has deflected off his **** leg. Just really bad refereeing. They make the rules up as they go along.

Poch paid the ref to make sure Gerrard gets sacked tonight because he’s desperate to become our manager tomorrow….I’m sure of it 😜

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

They better **** sack him tonight

We all saw this coming. Why they didnt sack him afterchelsea is anyones guess

Shouldn't have been employed in the first place, as a lot of people said at the time

1 minute ago, KentVillan said:

Irony is… I want Gerrard out, but we have been stitched up here by the ref. Never a red card, and that “handball” has deflected off his **** leg. Just really bad refereeing. They make the rules up as they go along.

I agree about the decisions going wrongfully against us but, in your heart of hearts, did you ever believe we would score in this game? They were one up and looking like the only team in this game to score a goal. We'd have lost anyway. 

Just now, stewiek2 said:

He's gone. This game today has all the signs of a manager done. Lack of luck, players not showing believe of sticking to the plan. He's done.

what plan would that be?