Pre match thread (El Sackico?)

mottaloo

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

So who would take a loss tonight if it guarenteed it got him the sack?

I think I would.

No, I always want us win any game and I think we will tonight.  However, I do want Gerrard to go.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

So who would take a loss tonight if it guarenteed it got him the sack?

I think I would.

If it 100% guaranteed a change in manager then i would take the loss.   A better manager than Gerrard is worth an extra 15-20 points.

But as it's not guaranteed, i'd rather have the 3 points and we stumble onto the next match with the clown in charge.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I'm a bit apathetic these days, there hasn't been much to cheer. That said, I expect the win tonight and Gerard stays on a bit longer. But a 0-0 or dare I say a loss, then slippy could be toast. 

Anything other than a win and it's going to be chaos on here.

1 hour ago, DCJonah said:

Won't be as chaotic as when a certain someone would demand Dean Smith was sacked on a weekly basis. 

Did I though? No. I also didn't want us to lose so he would be gone.

Give it up he's gone, get over it. 

27 minutes ago, mrchnry said:

Im expecting Forest to be well up for this with Cooper getting a new contract. They're gonna wanna show he was worth it. What better team to play for them too. 

Lingard brace incoming.

18 minutes ago, DevonIsAPlaceOnEarth said:

I get a similar feeling about tonight to how I felt when we played Preston under Bruce. I think tonight is make or break for Gerrard and our season - win and we go top half and potentially kick on, lose and things look more desperate and the club will need to take action.

Problem is, a few results against lesser sides won't let us kick on. We won't kick on until Steven learns how to set up a midfield, but he's shown he won't learn how to do this.