Pre match thread (El Sackico?)

mottaloo

25 minutes ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

If we lose and he isn't sacked, then it's time to question what the board are doing. Purslow obviously would be blamed first and foremost but our owners need to be ruthless if we lose tonight. 

It's a bit of a Villa crossroads I think.  We win,  we go ninth.  If it's a 0-0 or 1-1,  then I still wouldn't be happy against Forrest. 

It's a big game,  performance is important here also.  It's all going to click one day, isn't it.

1 hour ago, useless said:

I was of the mind that we would galavant to a comfortable win, I wasn't confident of us turning our form around long term with Gerrard, but at least in this game I thought we would win,  but I think Forest giving Cooper a new contract has put a different perspective on things, that's suddenly given everyone involved with Forest a lift and there's now a certain electricicy in the air amongst them, which if they seize and use it to their advantage might see them get a positive result against us, them giving him a new contract might have a similar affect to 'new manager' bounce.

I honestly don't think it'll have much effect either way.

I always want us to win but I have a bad feeling about this. Forest on a poor run but it has to end at some point, up step Aston Villa… hope I’m wrong. If we lose, there  be a lorra noise about Stevie, he must go.

5 minutes ago, parisvilla said:

Buendia starts with Ollie and Coutinho.

Cash is back. 

Dougie, SJM and JJ midfield. 

Nice! If we can't create anything for Ollie with both Coutinho and Buendia on the pitch then we're truly hopeless. 

20 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sure there will be a new contract cooper sky wankfest tonight.

Expecting a very biased commentary coverage for forest

Win, win as you love forest so much 😉

• Haha 1

Must win. Simple as that. The players are more than good enough. Time for the staff to show they are good enough for this club , I dont think they are but would be delighted to be eating my words in a few hours.

UTV as always I hope we win with an excellent performance and tactical setup.