Ratings & Reactions: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/22 at 22:59

What a dreadful game, we look clueless. Why have we continued to rely on full backs to play an advanced role when we haven't  got any that are good enough that are fit. 

We should have got 3 points from this game, Leeds look like a championship team ..........so do we. MOTM........I can't pick one .

Just now, DCJonah said:

You're acting like this isn't a normal thing under Gerrard. 

We had several good chances. Coutinho hit the post, Watkins missed two one on ones and Konsa had a great chance. We should have won with the chances we had. That's why its not in Gerrard. I know everyone will disagree but they're wrong if they take their blinkers off.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

You cant blame Gerrard for that one. It was just shocking quality and decision making in the final third. That wont stop everything piling in though.

Mate i fence ride, but that was shite.

Good in little patches.

Yes there was shite decision making, but they were also down to 10 men, and we had players on the bench which could more than make up for deficiencies and put the game to bed before 80 minutes.

We were playing as if we were 3 - 0 up and trying to control the game... lol

There is no excuse in this instance.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Just now, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

I honestly think Watkins should be hauled out on the streets of Birmingham tonight to apologise for that waste of a wage performance. 

He never looks like he gives a toss either. "Oh look, another one missed. Anyway....."

Just now, R.Bear said:

We had several good chances. Coutinho hit the post, Watkins missed two one on ones and Konsa had a great chance. We should have won with the chances we had. That's why its not in Gerrard. I know everyone will disagree but they're wrong if they take their blinkers off.

We did. 

We also played awful football at times. 

If this was a one off I'd be the same but this is pretty standard villa under Gerrard. 

3 hours ago, AVTuco said:

Had enough to win here. Not Gerrard's fault.

Today, Ollie Watkins is the worst player in PL.

So it isn't Gerrards fault? Who's fault is it then for giving Ollie 94 minutes on the pitch

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 4

Get him out of my club

Turgid dour boring negative clueless.

That's us on a good day under the scouse shower

Big shout out for being exceptionally shit today

Konsa, watkins, Bailey 

Just shit we have

Mccginn who had acres of space to work in but didn't bar one nice pass and one tackle

Ramsey who can't play with mccginn being used as a wide player

The tactics, shape tempo are all wrong, but everyone bar the useless dog dirt of a manager can see it but let's just soldier on, after all it's not a loss.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Had enough to win here. Not Gerrard's fault.

Today, Ollie Watkins is the worst player in PL.

There for should have taken him off and tried Archer or Ings earlier, much earlier. Gerards decision to stick with him

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

An entire second half against a pretty poor wound up Leeds side down to 10 men...and we stroll about like we have all the time in the world

We barely threatened their goal, and we had our entire first choice attack out there tonight.

Really poor for me, we just dont look like we have the confidence to score a goal

Gerrard will probably moan at the lack of quality, from where im sitting that lack of quality starts on the training field.

2 points dropped there 

Ollie had at least 4 one-on-one chances during the match.  He has to bury at least one of them.

2 minutes ago, AV82 said:

I think thats me done. **** am I wasting my time watching this shit with that blind dickhead in charge making bank.

I'm here too.

Bought the Claret Club Membership pre-season. Went to the first two home games, won't go to any more until he's sacked. It's a wasted investment of time, money and emotional energy. 

We are absolutely, utterly, dreadful.

Â