Ratings & Reactions: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/22 at 22:59

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

We can blame him for the most boring football I think I’ve ever seen 

We played against 10 men against a poor side and barely created anything 

McLeish didnt have the luxury of Coutinho, Buendia, Bailey but had Nzogbia and a past it Robbie Keane on loan

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

As bad as we are under Gerrard, this one is on Watkins

Yep four or five good chances on the floor and a great chance in the air.  The only thing you can say is that Ollie has been like this for pretty much a full calendar year now and yet the manager keeps on picking him.

Edited by allani
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

You cant blame Gerrard for that one. It was just shocking quality and decision making in the final third. That wont stop everyone piling in though.

Might help if he picks players who make better decisions on the ball?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

You cant blame Gerrard for that one. It was just shocking quality and decision making in the final third. That wont stop everyone piling in though.

I agree you can’t blame him for that one game. We should have won, quality in final third was poor. But the whole thing is a bit shit and that’s on Gerrard. 

An entire second half against a pretty poor wound up Leeds side down to 10 men...and we stroll about like we have all the time in the world

We barely threatened their goal, and we had our entire first choice attack out there tonight.

Really poor for me, we just dont look like we have the confidence to score a goal

Gerrard will probably moan at the lack of quality, from where im sitting that lack of quality starts on the training field.

2 points dropped there 

• Like 2

Â