Ratings & Reactions: Leeds v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/22 at 22:59

Looking at the totality of all that's happened since August, I wouldn't be in the least surprised if we are relegated. There are clubs further down the table who could beat us. I'm very worried. We need a paradigm shift.

Gerrard needs to go, Archer needs opportunities. We have GOT to put the Era of Ollie behind us and move towards a better future. We're banging our heads on the wall at this rate.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, AVTuco said:

Sure, I would've subbed him off too. But we had enough to win from a management point of view. This time, players at fault.

Sorry this is just wrong, if the manager had a clue we play the last 30 minutes with proper attacking intent....

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I actually thought Coutinho was good today?

Me too. It ain’t great but that’s 2 cleans sheets in a row and only 1 shot on target against us in 2 games. Also 3 games unbeaten. Yes it’s boring but I do think from some of the reactions and words like poison and toxic branded around you’d think we were rock bottom with no points.  It’s very OTT.

• Like 1

Just now, allani said:

Ollie had at least 4 one-on-one chances during the match.  He has to bury at least one of them.

You couldn't make it up. We had countless good opportunities to score and failed. To say we hardly threatened is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

It was like watching a women's team playing braless.

No player on the pitch had any support.

If we had a manager that was worth his chips, we wouldn't have eleven players playing as eleven individuals instead of a team.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jim said:

19 shots 7 OT. Barely threatened them at all 

Except for that bit of Coutinho magic how many of those chances do you think seriously threatened them?

Their keeper had a mare today and we still couldnt score.

I saw only the second half so I'll keep it simple...

The fact that we couldn't score despite 42+ minutes of a man advantage pretty much sums up our attack this year. Before Buendia came on, we had barely any possession in the attacking third. It was all hopeless hoofs.

When Bueni came on, we looked much better, because he did everything. How many times did he drop back into midfield, receive the ball, make a good pass to start the attack because McGinn and JJ can't, and then move up into the forward line to play join in the attack...MOTM for me.

I've said it before and will say it again...Watkins needs to develop a chip. The chance he had in the 89th minute would have been a perfect opportunity to use one. Instead, he tried to drive it right through the keeper to no avail, as usual.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Xela said:

We should be celebrating 3 points. Not clinical enough. 

Yep should be celebrating the 3 points despite absolutely no quality, but now depressed with 1 point, opposition down to 10 men for 40+ minutes and absolutely no quality.

Bad day at the office again!

Some of you have forgot the rubbish we had under Lambert.

Some of you kept telling me Westwood was a good player.

3 1st teamers out today who would have made a difference.

The average players, who need replacing, Watkins, Ings, Bailey, are all DS signings. 

I like Poch, but I think he would struggle with some of the players we have

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â