Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

8 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

We have to sign Jakob Grillitsch if possible

I've heard of him. Austrian Lad, Peaky Blinders haircut, massive calves, penchant for a large lady. Terrible driver though.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I don't think you are allowed to contact players who are in the same League until the end of the season. So you should exclude other Prem players from the "are a few pieces not too far away" statement.

you really think city weremt speaking to jack until the summer? transfer talk goes on all the time throughout the season

those who were ITK on here said it was done as early as Xmas

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Joe Gomez I can see being another Micah Richards for us

I can't believe we will go through with this move - it would be the height of stupidity  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HalfTimePost said:

So after all of that. Kamara, Suarez, Tarkowski and an outside shot at Belotti are the only ones I can really see us going for.

Grillitsch maybe, but can't see it

I think Grillitsch is off to Lazio. 

2 hours ago, TRO said:

The problem is......Ty has errors in him, he is also shy at scoring goals at set pieces.....nothing like Laursen or Allan Evans.

but take him out of the side.....and you see his worth.....we lack real aggression without him.

To be fair, Mings has made nary an error in months.

3 minutes ago, maqroll said:

To be fair, Mings has made nary an error in months.

Yep it’s a boring trope now. He’s had an excellent season and isn’t going to be sold anytime soon. The errors are across several positions. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Yep it’s a boring trope now. He’s had an excellent season and isn’t going to be sold anytime soon. The errors are across several positions. 

He got the ball trapped under his feet in the box literally 2 matches ago that led to a goal. I wish that was unusual but I don't think it is.

I'm not one for piling in on him, but for a player of his experience he makes too many errors and its been, in my opinion, an average season at best. Some of this is due to a very leaky midfield, and his usual partner also having a relatively poor season. I'd like to see how he plays with better midfielders in front of him. However, I think Gerrard might have plans to improve the CBs. We concede too many goals whoever's fault it is.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Mazrim said:

He got the ball trapped under his feet in the box literally 2 matches ago that led to a goal. I wish that was unusual but I don't think it is.

I'm not one for piling in on him, but for a player of his experience he makes too many errors and its been, in my opinion, an average season at best. Some of this is due to a very leaky midfield, and his usual partner also having a relatively poor season. I'd like to see how he plays with better midfielders in front of him. However, I think Gerrard might have plans to improve the CBs. We concede too many goals whoever's fault it is.

So far this season we've conceded 4 goals more than last season, and least season we supposedly has one of the best defenses in the league

1 minute ago, fightoffyour said:

I'd like to think that Mings has too many morals to consider joining the Saudis, as well as that we aren't interested in selling him.

The comments from the manager about changing captains indicates to me we might be interested to sell