Summer Transfer Window 2022

Loxstock92

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Bassey ( LB / LCB ) - Cover

Lacroix ( RCB )

Kamara / Sangare

Bissouma? ( Or someone of the ilk )

Good summer window?

I genuinely don't even care about attacking options this summer.

I’d be happy with those positions filled and they would be pretty good picks too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Goes along with what I heard him say as well in the presser.

He does seem quite confident.

You're hoping he hasn't given too much away only for the " free " ones he might think are close to get knicked. Lol

Got a feeling we've probably " closed " 1 or 2 in principle behind closed doors.

The CEO and Management team being at Marseille was a power move imo.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, daggy_333 said:

You really should try and get into football scouting cause you clearly think you're amazing at spotting players.

My record speaks for itself 😎

All I do is look at data then pick some players to watch. See supposed prices and treat it like betting.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Pissflaps said:

Telegraph stating we are after Hickey. It's a face off with Arsenal like Buendia again then.

He is a decent bet for the price touted but I would have Borna Sosa from Stuttgart as my bet on a left back.

Birmingham Mail already published an article linking us with Kamara, Suarez, Tarkwoski, Origi, Lingard, Goldson, Lacazette and Eddie Nketiah based on those Gerrard comments.

2 minutes ago, useless said:

Birmingham Mail already published an article linking us with Kamara, Suarez, Tarkwoski, Origi, Lingard, Goldson, Lacazette and Eddie Nketiah based on those Gerrard comments.

" Gerrard makes transfer demand for THESE 8 players "

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, paul514 said:

He is a decent bet for the price touted but I would have Borna Sosa from Stuttgart as my bet on a left back.

I think we’ll struggle to get a decent left back option after signing Digne for £25m, not many in their prime will join to sit on the bench. Only options are a young inexperienced player to eventually replace Digne, or and older pro who is happy to be back up before they retire.

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

I think we’ll struggle to get a decent left back option after signing Digne for £25m, not many in their prime will join to sit on the bench. Only options are a young inexperienced player to eventually replace Digne, or and older pro who is happy to be back up before they retire.

I get the rational but I would be saying I want you to be first team, play him in the first few games and if he doesn't set the world alight switch to Digne again. Let them fight it out, basically lie but give him all the chances to take the spot.

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

" Gerrard makes transfer demand for THESE 8 players "

"Gerrard said he wanted THESE players.......then THIS HAPPENED!!"

• Haha 2