Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

Good solid cover for our CB’s. Not a wow signing but solid back up, can’t really argue if free or close to free.  Arsenal fans have some nice comments about him so all good by me.  Love the stealth by the club again.

15 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

And announce them whilst Kaveh and Darmesh ITKs are on TV talking about everything that's happening, we're trolling Newcastle and SKY, we are too cool for school, hooray for the Villa.

I have no idea who these are? I guess thats a good things though

15 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I remember him when he first came through at Southampton, he was terrific. He’s had a lot of injuries since then, he’s always had a lot of talent and is someone that I’ve kept an eye on from afar. He’s played for England 3 times, he’s no mug, Arsenal signed him from Southampton for £16m when he was 19 years old, Arsene Wenger was manager at the time, he could always spot a player. 

Yep lord bendtner

https://media.tenor.com/images/65134cce74cb886dd1ca226b5f1b1aee/tenor.gif

Welcome to the club.

one of those Arsenal players in the last decade who has the proverbial “has plenty of potential “ tag but nothing comes of it because well Arsenal. Might still be able to fulfill that early promise he showed. 

maybe we can pay more for Bentancur because of this signing? 

• Like 1

Just now, Xela said:

I have no idea who these are? I guess thats a good things though

People who pretend to be in the know but actually get paid to talk about it on Sky every evening.  Irritating people before they even open their mouths.

• Thanks 1

very surprised, but i think its a solid signing.

We probably paid very little for him (i cant imagine it was free? - unless they just wanted his wages off the books 6 months early).

Seeing fee reports as anything from zero to 2m including add-ons etc.

Only 27 years old, 150+ PL games under his belt, while on loan at Fulham won their 2018/19 Player of the Season award, can play CB, RB and DM at a push, good cover alongside Hause imo.

Excellent little signing if it allows us to spunk more of our reddies on the marquee purchases.

Welcome Calum.

Edited by MaVilla

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Welcome to the club.

one of those Arsenal players in the last decade who has the proverbial “has plenty of potential “ tag but nothing comes of it because well Arsenal. Might still be able to fulfill that early promise he showed. 

maybe we can pay more for Bentancur because of this signing? 

Good shout, if this is the 2nd choice after Joe Gomez then it frees up a lot of earmarked cash, could mean Bentancur and Kamara, what a ******* window that would be 

• Like 1

Just now, nick76 said:

People who pretend to be in the know but actually get paid to talk about it on Sky every evening.  Irritating people before they even open their mouths.

Its been a while since I watched SSN (over 10 years I reckon) but it used to be hosted by a succession of young ladies. 

Now they've moved straight on to a pair of words removed by the sound of it. 

• Like 1

Â