Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

He's actually a decent player, has a few skillful moves and knows how to score too, really good backup/competition.

I wouldn't be shocked if he was brought in as cover for the CB and DM positions primarily.

If we can't get the quality we want in DM this window he may be the stopgap which is clever as he can cover 3 positions and would have some resale value too

• Like 1

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Hasn’t Purslow used that exact word this window?

Has he, fair play. It does feel like we have a real handle on each clubs players situation. Again with Arsenal it's like Martinez, exploiting that situation, and also with Smith Rowe. Its fantastic.

3 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

And announce them whilst Kaveh and Darmesh ITKs are on TV talking about everything that's happening, we're trolling Newcastle and SKY, we are too cool for school, hooray for the Villa.

So good to show up these clowns up as frauds with their slow talking and pretending to text important people. 

they know no more than the average Twitter user does. 

To them both…

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886i5zxujkh5sff3i1oul

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Has he, fair play. It does feel like we have a real handle on each clubs players situation. Again with Arsenal it's like Martinez, exploiting that situation, and also with Smith Rowe. Its fantastic.

Found the quote. You and he on the same wavelength:

Explaining Villa's transfer strategy more broadly, Purslow said: "We tend to view summer and January as one. It’s easier to be more strategic about the summer. You perhaps have to be more opportunistic in January.

That was after we signed Coutinho.

• Like 2

Â