Calum Chambers

His Name Is Death

On 06/03/2022 at 10:19, JPJCB said:

I still think konsa is better defensively. I don’t think chambers is quite tall enough to be honest.

but he’s undoubtedly better on the ball. None of our centre backs and potentially not many of our CMs would have even attempted that pass let alone executed perfectly. Adds further weight that he could play a role as a CDM

How does he compare on the 'Elphick scale' the main scale of centre half measurement  

Edited by Follyfoot

23 minutes ago, MessiWillSignForVilla said:

Where the hell did that joke even come from? Elphick is 6'2", I never got why it was always said he was short.

Someone would have said a slightly wrong height making some point about his suitability despite it being well established how tall he was, then someone else (and I have a feeling it may have been me because I’m a silly billy) would have sarcastically said “yeah, at 5’8 he shouldn’t be heading the ball” followed by “I agree, a 5’2 player should not be starting for Villa”

The same when someone gets a players age wrong, when it’s really **** easy to Google it.

Edited by a m ole
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Someone would have said a slightly wrong height making some point about his suitability despite it being well established how tall he was, then someone else (and I have a feeling it may have been me because I’m a silly billy) would have sarcastically said “yeah, at 5’8 he shouldn’t be heading the ball” followed by “I agree, a 5’2 player should not be starting for Villa”

The same when someone gets a players age wrong, when it’s really **** easy to Google it.

He may be 5'10 now but he'll be 68 in 30 years, by which point he might have shrunk a bit.

Â