Boubacar Kamara

Delphinho123

I would think that his return might come a bit too late to make the France squad. I hope so anyway, we want him back at BMH soaking up the coaching. I bet Kamara is buzzing to work with Emery, forget the so-called Gerrard pull, this is next level. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He was only on the outskirts of the France squad and playing as part of having a look at alternatives (what's that Gareth?) anyway wasn't he?

Was going to be a stretch to make the squad even if he was 100% fit

His chances would have improved with Kante out.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He was only on the outskirts of the France squad and playing as part of having a look at alternatives (what's that Gareth?) anyway wasn't he?

Was going to be a stretch to make the squad even if he was 100% fit

Kante is out so that's one spot he might have competed for. But they have options.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

even if he doesnt make it, it does look like if he got a good fitness regime going he will be fully ready for our return after the world cup break.

excellent.

3 hours ago, LondonLax said:

He was probably not injured, just didn’t want to play Gerrard’s “system” any longer. 

I heard Purslow didn't select him for training. He keeps a list that's handed to the manager weekly about who is allowed to train. Kamara looked at him funny one day so Purslow crossed him off the list and kept him there. 

Then they had to make up this injury story to cover for it. 

This is my belief from what I heard and I've no reason to doubt it. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Kamara and Luiz as the 2 in an Emery 4231. Oh sweet McGrath.

Like they looked in the couple of halves they played together in before Gerrard totally inexplicably dropped Luiz for the next game. 

With those two together we managed to control the midfield even in Gerrards **** up system. With Emery it's going to be frickin devestating. 

• Like 2

It's crazy to think that the worst area of Gerrard's team could possibly be the strongest out the gate for Emery with Kamara, Dougie, & Dendoncker competing for the two starting central midfield spots.  

3 hours ago, KMitch said:

It's crazy to think that the worst area of Gerrard's team could possibly be the strongest out the gate for Emery with Kamara, Dougie, & Dendoncker competing for the two starting central midfield spots.  

Not that crazy though really, Gerrard chose to play that weirdness with 2 midfielders vacating the midfield to cover the fullbacks. Then when we lost the ball the transition started with us having 1 midfielder in midfield and 2 way out of position.

Had Gerrard chosen to he could have had a much stronger midfield.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, romavillan said:

Not that crazy though really, Gerrard chose to play that weirdness with 2 midfielders vacating the midfield to cover the fullbacks. Then when we lost the ball the transition started with us having 1 midfielder in midfield and 2 way out of position.

Had Gerrard chosen to he could have had a much stronger midfield.

Every time the opposition would switch play all you would see is as much grass as the lickey hills for them to run into. And every time i would swear to myself (ffs!) 

People would have thought i had turrets by the end . Same old same old every time 

• Like 2

Â